test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar Recruit Endeavor Points

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
Anybody get those: Because for me like with the Swarm there is 0 progress.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    Nope. Just did a personal Endeavour on mine, and did 3 personals yesterday. No credit given on the Transponder for any of them.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    I think it only works for Universal Endeavours.
  • chemistrysetchemistryset Member Posts: 229 Arc User

No. I just finished the Universal Endeavour and it didn´t count either.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User

No. I just finished the Universal Endeavour and it didn´t count either.

Maybe you should report it. Universal worked for me, but not the personal ones.
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    It's listed as a known issue in the recent patch notes of 6/24/2: "Completing Endeavor missions does not increment Gamma Recruitment objectives."

Also, progressing the Swarm has all sorts of random bugs where various people have noted different experiences regarding what does and does not earn progress - including doing it on Normal (rather than ADV), only selecting Gamma marks, and a couple others (I won't vouch for any of these - just reporting what the proverbial "other people" are saying).
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's listed as a known issue in the recent patch notes of 6/24/2: "Completing Endeavor missions does not increment Gamma Recruitment objectives."

Also, progressing the Swarm has all sorts of random bugs where various people have noted different experiences regarding what does and does not earn progress - including doing it on Normal (rather than ADV), only selecting Gamma marks, and a couple others (I won't vouch for any of these - just reporting what the proverbial "other people" are saying).

I finished my Swarm one today. Got credit for all 5 runs attempted. Klingon-allied original event character, all on Normal, claimed Gamma marks on all of them.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    As posted above, the lack of progress on Endeavors is a known issue. And for the Swarm progress... people have reported that Normal counts while Advanced does not. So... Try running on normal and see if it counts for you?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.