test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier 6 Start all hourly missions and fill.

aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
edited November 2023 in Reputation System
Can we get a tier 6 button to start all tier 6 hourly missions and a second button to fill all.

This would start all tier 6 hourlies for all 13 reputation systems. It could sit on the top of the interface and undarken once a single teir 6 is reached. It will only start tier 6 hourlies and not other ones. Unless that is not an issue. Anything to speed up gameplay a bit in that area.

This could either fill all available items or all tier 6 hourlies. This would save a lot of hassle trying ti fill out tier 6 hourly missions per character.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Would be nice, but I would include a button to start and fill all available daily projects as well, regardless of tier.

Also, a claim all button to claim all completed reputation projects.
  • drnicket#1308 drnicket Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes. 100%. In the mean time can we please make it so the T6 vanity shield project can be canceled? It seems pretty intentional to single it out this way as a forced project. To what end? make it easy to waste marks on a misclick just to clear the slot again? I'd like to think this wasn't the reason.

Also, hide the vanity shield project once that character has built and owns it. Only reveal it again if the character discards that shield.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.