test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Constitution Refit

Can we please have a Fleet version of the Constitution Refit?

It saddens me that one of the most iconic ships in the star trek universe is tier 2 and out to pasture.

kVc18s4.png

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Most of the T6 hyper-expensive Prime-Timeline/Universe Constitution ships can take on the look. It would be nice to have it available for as cheap as Fleet modules, but I doubt they'd allow that given how expensive basically all the Constitution variants are (~$200 either on their own or in a multi-ship unbreakable pack about that expensive in total) I doubt they'd put in something you could get for 'free' via Tier 6 Reputations or cheap if you buy the Fleet Ship Modules from the C-Store.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    The Constitution Refit is available at T6 level already via the Constitution Temporal Light Cruiser or the Legendary Constitution Miracle Worker Light Cruiser. Both of these ships are already at Fleet-equivalent level and so I don't think we'll be seeing a Fleet version of this ship, disappointing as it is.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/