test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty 10/10 did not count for Klingon DELTA recruit character

Did I miss something?

My KDF delta recruit got the 10/10 tour of duty completed successful but in my transponder list it didn't count- do I have to complete ALL the faction Admiralty not just Klingon? If so they need to change the way its written to say that not "complete YOUR faction"

(Also, can't attach screenshots here without a URL)

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    Did I miss something?

My KDF delta recruit got the 10/10 tour of duty completed successful but in my transponder list it didn't count- do I have to complete ALL the faction Admiralty not just Klingon? If so they need to change the way its written to say that not "complete YOUR faction"

Save your screen shots to imgur or another site like it and then you can post them
  • lexic#3220 lexic Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    did the same thing to me on the ferengi admiralty I completed 10 out of 10 and got nothing should of got 30,000 but yet again
    it was no show rip off game doesnt play by its own rules.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    The admiralty system was changed feb of 2020 instead of getting 30,000 dil you get a bonus pool now .... https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Release_notes/20200227 ....

Admiralty Updates:
    The rewards received for completing the 10th step of the Tour of Duty for the Klingon Empire Admiralty Campaign have been changed from 30,000 Dilithium Ore, to 40,000 Fleet Dilithium Vouchers.
    This is essentially Refined Dilithium, but may only be used as an input in Fleet Projects.
    The rewards received for completing the 10th step of the Tour of Duty for the Ferengi Alliance Admiralty Campaign have been changed from 30,000 Dilithium Ore, to 30,000 Dilithium Ore Bonus Pool.
    This will grant a 50% bonus to most sources of Dilithium Ore received, until the Pool is depleted.
    Resolved an issue that caused the turn rate of the Miracle Worker Flight Deck Carriers to be lower than intended.
    Updated the tooltip for the Built to Last starship trait to better describe its functionality.
    This is a tooltip change only.

NOT A BUG
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I just noticed that one of My Delta recruits did not get level 1 or level 5 rewards for Admiralty despite me being at level 8. I fumed over this for a while before I realized that while my other Delta recruit is Romulan this was was Fed and I had been leveling up the wrong admiralty rep.
  • will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Did I miss something?

it`s not tour of duty you need to finish, it`s the campaign
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    will#4752 wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

it`s not tour of duty you need to finish, it`s the campaign

Ha I completely missed that, you're right he needs to complete the entire faction campaign to level 10 not just the Tour of Duty. Nicely spotted.

• will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User

Ha I completely missed that, you're right he needs to complete the entire faction campaign to level 10 not just the Tour of Duty. Nicely spotted.

[/quote]

no problem. it`s not like i haven`t made similar mistakes.... frequently lol