test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for Gamma Recruitment

corinthalascorinthalas Member Posts: 2,331 Arc User
With the Gamma Recruitment starting the next week, I thought it might be a good idea to work in some promotional sales relevant to the recruitment event itself: Gamma Vanguard Pack and Captain slots. Maybe do something similar in the future with reruns of Temporal recruitment and the Temporal Operative pack, Delta Operations pack and Delta Recruitment, and so forth.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Good idea. The Delta pack has some nice goodies besides the classic ships like the Mat'Ha and Guardian.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    With the Gamma Recruitment starting the next week, I thought it might be a good idea to work in some promotional sales relevant to the recruitment event itself: Gamma Vanguard Pack and Captain slots. Maybe do something similar in the future with reruns of Temporal recruitment and the Temporal Operative pack, Delta Operations pack and Delta Recruitment, and so forth.

Not a bad idea. I think I'll hold off buying anything (especially character slots) until they figure out what ate existing character slots, though. Maybe they will have that worked out next week.
  • Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    A character slot sale would definitely be appreciated.. especially considering the character slot that went missing for many of us.

(Also.. can we please get a vanguard ship with a secondary deflector?)
This discussion has been closed.