test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Back to Risa - Time for a Transcendent Summer!

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Yay! Time to soar through the air again.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    You know I was wondering since my main is greenskinned (with a slight blueish tint) what color would her tan be?
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Yay!

*prays the the lohlunat gods* Please let it be a t6 Risian luxury cruiser this time.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    You know I was wondering since my main is greenskinned (with a slight blueish tint) what color would her tan be?

Blueish maybe for the light damage reaction, or darker green? I mean depends what color the blood is I guess for what a sunburn looks like to start, which is an interesting thought exercise.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!

Blueish maybe for the light damage reaction, or darker green? I mean depends what color the blood is I guess for what a sunburn looks like to start, which is an interesting thought exercise.

Her blood would be red in color, though tan color would depend on the skin color, since for humans tan to shades of brown due to melanin levels in the skin, while sunburn is a burn thus essentially a wound.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    What we need for this year's Risa is to replace the dance instructor with a Gowron-like hammy Klingon voiced by Robert O'Reilly.

"Experience mI'!"
    "mI’lu’meH QaQ jajvam!"

And maybe an activity from J'Ula in a swimsuit where you're looking for realm-displaced tardigrades trying to party but instead scaring NPCs, all to troll players who hate the character.

And a T6 Nova as the grand prize.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    wow, my 9th summer on Risa... Time is a mess. I'm glad they moved it back to a reasonable date.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Oh and some of the new items we'll be able to earn this year, may be just amazing...

So what would everyone else hope they included, or perhaps we'll receive this Summer?

Have a good day!
    0zxlclk.png
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    The events are just amazing. The current event ends on June 24 with the summer event starting on July 1. Assuming the summer event goes until August 15th it'll be 2 weeks until event campaign 3/5 for September followed by 4/5 for October and 5/5 for November that nicely fills in the fall season until the Winter event in December. Always something to look forward to every month of the year and so many cool prizes !
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Swimsuit idea ... Thong / G-String .....A Gorn in a G-String .... shudders with the thought.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    Not like you can see anything anyway - other than those thicc reptillian cheeks.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Whilst I do like this event I am also perennially disappointed by the lack of new swim/beach wear in favour of recoloured Baseball outfits.

indeed, + the lack of new stuff to do.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Darn, I have to move out on July 7th.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Whilst I do like this event I am also perennially disappointed by the lack of new swim/beach wear in favour of recoloured Baseball outfits.
    Yet again?

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User

Who knows until the blog is released, no one knows what's in store this year.
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    When every year there's a Summer and Winter event ship...why no Summer or Winter event space missions? And couldn't there be some variety...a shuttle perhaps? Oh, but the get back to shuttles. Or I would LOVE being able to use a riser or hoverboard outside of Risa, let alone run around ESD in my swimsuit.

It's good how you can use the Risian consoles on other ships now (you still can't on the Breen, even though they should at the very least be able to be fitted to Jem'Hadar and Cardassian ships), but it's always grinding for something you might fly for a week, have no special event to fly it in and usually a console that you can't use on anything else.

I remember the first Summer Event and it was fantastic and new...but the events need a revamp. If you're new to the game, then fine, but if you're old school...they're just tired and really quite boring.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    And maybe an activity from J'Ula in a swimsuit where you're looking for realm-displaced tardigrades trying to party but instead scaring NPCs, all to troll players who hate the character.

This is going to sound awful of me, but I wouldn't mind seeing J'ula in a swimsuit...

I would imagine just a darker version of how you have it now... a shade or two... that's what I do with my Andorian anyway...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I am currently on Risa waiting for the official announcement on the forums regarding the event!

don't forget sunscreen!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

edited March 2022
    Redacted
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »

This is going to sound awful of me, but I wouldn't mind seeing J'ula in a swimsuit...

I would imagine just a darker version of how you have it now... a shade or two... that's what I do with my Andorian anyway...

Apart from Fek'lhr, have we ever seen a Klingon midriff? Oh, but if only Jadzia had got Worf into his speedo that time on Risa...
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Yay!

*prays the the lohlunat gods* Please let it be a t6 Risian luxury cruiser this time.

They said last year that it would be. And it would have been the ship last year except someone came up with the ship design contest idea, so the luxury cruiser got bumped a year. And it was mentioned on the most recent Ten Forward as well.
    kayajay wrote: »
    Or I would LOVE being able to use a riser or hoverboard outside of Risa, let alone run around ESD in my swimsuit.

Hoverboard, and maybe swimsuit, can be used on the fleet colony world.
    > @kayajay said:
    > Apart from Fek'lhr, have we ever seen a Klingon midriff? Oh, but if only Jadzia had got Worf into his speedo that time on Risa...

We've seen the whole upper torso of a fem DSC klink.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    If you're talking about the L'Rell scene with Tyler/Voq, that perspective was from overhead and slightly behind, so we only really saw her chesticles - not so much her midriff.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,267 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    The lolznutz festival festivities are now open for all!

Captain Janeway will also be in attendence signing autographs and giving out kisses whilst wearing her tradional 'Warp 10' Lizard outfit! (bet you would not mind rolling round on the beach with her, eh? eh?!)

Tom-Paris-Kathryn-Janeway-Lizard-Threshold-Star-Trek-Voyager.jpeg

Tom Paris will also be operating a kissing booth in his own 'warp 10' outfit, so get those lips puckering!

threshold_381.jpg

All proceeds go to 'save the tribble' foundation, set up in honor of the late, great ambasitor Worf, who was well known to be fond of these furry little critters.

• zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    i cant see comments

Figered it out. :#
    Post edited by zzzspina01 on
    I cant brain I have the dumb
This discussion has been closed.