test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Character Slot

ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
Ok just happened overnight. i have 12 characters and 13 character slots. the extra character slot was from i think either some giveaway or something during romulan expansion or delta expansion. i don't remember a long time now. anyway this morning it says i am full up. as in i lost that character slot and 12 characters is the most i am able to have. i remember from past forums i don't remember the source but 51 is the max unless said person is a lifetime then it is up to 56. again from some old post i remember reading. anyway that is the strangest glitch. i made a bug report but is anyone getting this issue or is it just me. so yeah 12 slots that are full up. i had a free slot number 13 that is gone not and apparently to the user interface i can't even buy new slots if i wanted to. because there is no buy option. well i can still buy the slot from c-store i think but not going to attempt and waste my zen.

Comments

• ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Thank you wesmetal for the info. but i find it weird since i took a few days for me to loose the slot. i mean i though patch cause issue usually happen right away not take a few days to kick in and mess with people accounts. but i guess once there is a patch glitch it happens at random. again thanks for the heads up.
  • nukewazherenukewazhere Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Mine is missing too and i was told to post on the forums and it got marked as solved.....not sure how i should feel about that.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    As of todays maintenance I am now missing all 3 of my empty character slots.
  • rast3rman#9798 rast3rman Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've got a ticket in over 6 + slots missing can't create or do anything.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • jhildrethjhildreth Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Report @532359 I have the same issue as above, I have suddenly lost 10-12 unused slots and cannot make new characters even If i delete an existing character.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    My missing slots from todays maintenance have returned.
  • al1endr0pal1endr0p Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    submitted Ticket #530292, Still missing 3 character slots
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I deleted a Ferasan character I made when that race was part of a giveaway a little while ago. With that character gone, I now do not have an empty character slot, but the game claims I'm at my max.
    I do not remember if I had a free slot immediately after the deletion of that character, but I believe that was the case, and the slot later disappeared.
  • ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Yeah i pretty sure they are treating losing a character slot as a feature at this point. too bad we gave you a slot during the recruitment event and if you don't use it we will take it back. Well that is what i am assuming. Then we are less then 24 hours ( can't be bother to do to the math in the middle of a post ), i assume the reintroduction of the gamma recruit comes back with a new character slot. see how generous of the devs to give you a free slot. if that happens i want it on record i predicted it. so if it happens i would get a free slot that i had in in the first place back. so i would assume people that never lost a slot would actually get a free slot. so yeah cryptic. stuff like that happens enough to say i feel if they had features like the GD ev-slot planned and probably tested but glitchy... they might as well release it at this point since account glitches that take slots away is happening anyway and they don't know what cause it and will no figure it out anyway because of how random it is. it is not like how they lose a boff slot or a ship slot or a that docking/mothballing a ship slot... i don't remember what those slots are called but yeah i have heard things about the slots disappear but come back after leaving and coming back to the map. How bad can something like a evsuit slot break the game as this point. i mean at worst equip it on the regular armor slot. sorry just venting a bit. there is still the issues that will probably popup again of losing saved loadouts and missing slotted traits which occurs after patches. I haven't seen it in the last few minor patches. but when i does it would mess up atleast 1or 2 of my characters or atmost half of them would randomly have to check traits to make sure they stick. cross your fingers that doesn't occur for the major patch we are getting with elements that had previous settings preset for the event that recruitment event tomorrow. i am sure the old glitches will overwrite the fix to a problem with the problem because track record. If it doesn't well, i guess someone actually made changes saved changes and actually remember version 7 or something and not load up version 1 to make minor changes to save it as version 8. well done ranting. i feel better now.