test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to my the Negh'Var ?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,183 Arc User
Something is missing...

neghvarnowing1.png

neghvarnowing.png

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    They must've updated the model, if you visit the ship tailor you should be able to fix it.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,183 Arc User
    They must've updated the model, if you visit the ship tailor you should be able to fix it.

Nah no worries i have no issues with the T6 Version. It's just funny and it looks funny.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Looks like the old Buck Rogers t.v. show season 2
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    lol didn't the D7 have a similar issue at one point?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

One of the ships that resembles it did, my original Klingon still has one that I refuse to alter, it's just the main hull with no neck or head, and I don't think it has nacelles either.

My first Vengeance also has a bug where part of it is transparent now, I've been wondering if that means it's one of the ones with the size bugged but I haven't actually flown it recently to see.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    No... I remember people saying, and showing screenshots, after the D7 model was updated that the neck, head, and nacelles vanished until they visited the tailor.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The same happened to mine. However, that character still is part of 'Battle Group Omega', a map that is not accessible any more. If I was to move that character to a tailor to fix the issue, I'd lose BGO. So... Wonky Negh'Var it is!
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Same to my T5 Atrox, quite funny.. i wont change it...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    I think the common thread for this is that models got updated. In the case of the Atrox, they had to add customization support. For the Negh'var and D7, it was a combination of new parts and new model.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

One of the ships that resembles it did, my original Klingon still has one that I refuse to alter, it's just the main hull with no neck or head, and I don't think it has nacelles either.

My first Vengeance also has a bug where part of it is transparent now, I've been wondering if that means it's one of the ones with the size bugged but I haven't actually flown it recently to see.

Nope, if you had gone to the tailor and fixed the windows when it first occurred you'd have big Vengeance, but since you haven't it's just a small Vengeance with the old textures and broken windows.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Some updates break the old ships, because they basically split a part of the old ship in multiple parts. I didn't realize that this had also happened with the Negh'var, though. But with the old D7 it's easily seen - before the Year of Klingon updates to it, it didn't have interchangeable parts. Now it has. I think with the Negh'Var, they must have seperated the wings from the central hull.

I don't know why they can't update the old stored custom to add the new components with some standard components, but apparently they can't or won't. And the result is your ship only keeps the old components and somehow tries to attach them "properly" to whatever is there. IN case of the D7, that was the naked engineering section, with the Negh'Var, apparently the wings are empty and so the nacelles attach to the engineering section.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,712 Community Moderator
    Go into the ship tailor and change something then save the changes. Go back into the tailor, revert the changes then save. that should fix the issue. if not let me know
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    A hint of what a Bird of Prey would look like if you clipped its wings?
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    It seems several Klingon ships are experimenting detached nacelles via any possible way, I see. Except here, they went a bit too far and the nacelle detachment still doesn't work.

They still haven't beaten the D4x when spore-jumping that even managed to get detached turrets as a bonus:
    20190612212947_1.png?raw=1
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,853 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    it went swimming in a cold lake.. Shrinkage!
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.