1235»

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    > @captsxcol said:
    > Another patch and still no news...
    > Shame on House Cryptic

There were 2 versions of fixes on Tribble. The first one didn’t work—so it didn’t go into the patch. Apparently the second one did work, but not in time for the patch.

Sources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/nq5lrd/head_over_to_tribble_to_test_the_new_patch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/nr8b2j/pc_patch_notes_for_6321/
  • Options
    supers#7398 supers Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    > @captsxcol said:
    > Another patch and still no news...
    > Shame on House Cryptic

There were 2 versions of fixes on Tribble. The first one didn’t work—so it didn’t go into the patch. Apparently the second one did work, but not in time for the patch.

Sources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/nq5lrd/head_over_to_tribble_to_test_the_new_patch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/nr8b2j/pc_patch_notes_for_6321/

Maybe my eyes are old, but I only found one guy who reported it working 1.5 hours before the patch went live? My guess is they need more than one report before shooting it in to a live patch though. There's nothing worse than announcing a fix that turns out to not work after all, so probably making sure. Still, I wish there would be more communication on this website/forum. Just a nod that 'We have a fix in the pipeline for next week' and I'll be happy.

So, one more week then I suppose unless they do a small downtime on Tuesday.
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    There are 2 or 3 users in the patch note thread who refer to a second Tribble update

Such as:

New unannounced tribble patch has been tested by me right now. 30 mins of constant shooting and ability spamming. All good!

Sure some abilities still misfire, CSV p.e. but weapons are NOT jamming! Msg´d Kael on twitter via DM and lets hope they can apply the fix in the next maintenance in 1,5h

And it is only my assumption that it didn’t arrive in time for the patch.
  • Options
    xinaerkxinaerk Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    alfanx01 wrote: »
    Considering that it is almost a week, I think Craptic will release the patch by end of the f-king event. Nice.
    xinaerk wrote: »
    I can try shoot at 'em some nasty insults and free hate... But I don't think those enemy ships are going to take serious damage to anything but their ego...

The Borg is completely immune to insults, maybe the Queen--but she's too big.

The Borg Queen drives a diamond... Just tell her she's cheap and she will freak out.

• Options
    Ok so, I think we may have this turned around. I did a game earlier and just watched my bf do six KVAs in a row with different characters and setups and both of us did not lose a single gun. Playing agressively, using BO and such as often as one could. No guns lost. This has not happened since pre-25th. So it could be the fix made it in, but strategically not being mentioned in the patch note on the off chance it would not work. Or just didn't make it to the patch notes.

I'll play some games myself later on, and continue to check in with bf's experience. But so far it is actually looking good.
  • Options
    xinaerkxinaerk Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    AT LAST, IT'S SOLVED!
  • Options
    AT LAST, IT'S SOLVED!

Yes, it seems like it. I've done 5, my bf 14, Khitomer Vortex Advanced so 19 all in all. Two accounts, different races, varied loadouts, various ships, agressive use of TAC BOFF powers and not a single gun jammed. So yes, it seems like it is fixed. Thank you developers. :)
  • Options
    alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    alfanx01 wrote: »
    Considering that it is almost a week, I think Craptic will release the patch by end of the f-king event. Nice.
    I can try shoot at 'em some nasty insults and free hate... But I don't think those enemy ships are going to take serious damage to anything but their ego...

The Borg is completely immune to insults, maybe the Queen--but she's too big.

The Borg Queen drives a diamond... Just tell her she's cheap and she will freak out.

Only Psycho Janeway can insult the Queen.

• Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Noop not fixed i saw it fixed for like a week but i'm seeing problems again, it seems to be with the Auto Fire. Somebody said for Space turn off Auto-fire and it worked for me and turn off Auto for any Hanger drones or pets too, it seems to make them work again, i switched my turret for another beam too and he said switching out weapons may help too.