test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 6/10/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/10 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    No news on the weapon firing bug? Really?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    No news on the weapon firing bug? Really?

I've only seen bug reports on this issue for PC this is the console patch notes
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    I posted in the wrong place. I’m on pc.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I am curious to know which "toggle powers" were fixed. Does that include battle cloak and transformation mechanics?
  • michael74#1184 michael74 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am not trying to be a complete pain in the behind, but STO has a few bugs that need fixing.
    They need to get the Tailor station bug squared away. Also, it would be nice if they would fix the Kidd drone glitch where it keeps beaming in and out during cutscenes. And fix the delta recruit delta Quadrant glitch so people can get the reward!
    And although this isn't a glitch, and although I am beating a dead horse on this one, they need to put the missing Klingon War missions back in! Please Cryptic Studios, you can do so much better 😢
This discussion has been closed.