test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *She pins Christie fully, Christie grunting before trying to calm down.*

Christie *panting*: Because I thought deep down you enjoyed going at it with me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »

Christie *panting*: Because I thought deep down you enjoyed going at it with me.

Susan: *She looks at Christie, then closes her eyes* I do Christie. I like sparring with you. I've been in kind of a funk lately. *She sits on top of Christie looking sad* I... it was kind of fun going at it with you again. I just... I don't want to make things worse for you by winning...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    westx211 wrote: »

Susan: *She looks at Christie, then closes her eyes* I do Christie. I like sparring with you. I've been in kind of a funk lately. *She sits on top of Christie looking sad* I... it was kind of fun going at it with you again. I just... I don't want to make things worse for you by winning...

Christie: Good thing that wasn't gonna happen. *Smirks.*
    Susan: Oh? What do you call this then? *she raises an eyebrow, trying to sound teasing as she adjusts her sitting position*
    Susan: Oh? What do you call this then? *she raises an eyebrow, trying to sound teasing as she adjusts her sitting position*

Christie: Me catching my breath.

*She suddenly bucks hard to throw Susan off.*

*Susan gets knocked off before starting to get back up*

Susan: Trying to get me to let my guard down?

*Susan gets knocked off before starting to get back up*

Susan: Trying to get me to let my guard down?

Christie *teasing*: You had a guard?

*She pounces on Susan as she starts to get up, grappling with her fiercely.*
    Susan: *she blushes a little, grunting but starting to smile a bit as she pushes against Christie, doing her best to hold her ground*
    Susan: *she blushes a little, grunting but starting to smile a bit as she pushes against Christie, doing her best to hold her ground*

*She succeeds, Christie trying to stalemate and trip Susan up.*

Christie: Bring it, sister!

*She manages it but Susan rolls as they fall to the ground to try and get on top again*

*She manages it but Susan rolls as they fall to the ground to try and get on top again*

*Christie tries to keep them rolling to end up on top.*
    *Eventually Christie succeeds though Susan keeps wiggling underneath her*
    *Eventually Christie succeeds though Susan keeps wiggling underneath her*

*Christie starts trying to lock an armbar, but Susan has a window to reverse it.*
    *Susan reverses the arm bar, trying to press her advantage while she has it*

*She gets Christie face-down on the mats, but she's struggling hard to break free, growling.*

Christie *growling*: Get off me!

*She gets Christie face-down on the mats, but she's struggling hard to break free, growling.*

Susan: *Grunting as she does her best to hold her there* Not... yet... *She starts to slip a bit however, giving some room for Christie to break out*

Susan: *Grunting as she does her best to hold her there* Not... yet... *She starts to slip a bit however, giving some room for Christie to break out*

*Christie grunts as she slips out, rolling into a crouch and letting out a little roar as she pounces on Susan and tries to push her face-first into the mats.*
    OoC: Sorry been up and down lately, I didn't mean to miss my chance to post

*Christie is successful, Susan trying to buck her hips against her to destabilize her*

*Christie is successful, Susan trying to buck her hips against her to destabilize her*

OOC: No problem man.

*Christie grunts as she struggles to hold on, trying to wrap her legs around Susan's torso.*

Christie *pumped*: Had enough yet?!

*Christie grunts as she struggles to hold on, trying to wrap her legs around Susan's torso.*

Susan: *As Christie succeeds* Not yet! *She keeps struggling but Christie is able to finally pin her properly, Susan starting to wind down* Did you have to pin me like this?

Susan: *As Christie succeeds* Not yet! *She keeps struggling but Christie is able to finally pin her properly, Susan starting to wind down* Did you have to pin me like this?

Christie *teasing*: Yes.

*Christie laughs and gets off, smirking a little smugly at Susan, enjoying her win in the only way a sibling can - badly.*
    *Tora Ziyal. Karen is heading back to hers and Serah's Quarters, opening the door. Suddenly, she let's out a high-pitched schoolgirl scream, seeing dozens of ice-wolf spiders crawling around the room and backing up quickly to the opposite side of the corridor. Then, the spiders vanish just before the doors close, Karen hearing a faint laughter from inside the wall, scoffing as her face turns an incandescent red.

Meanwhile, in the adjacent Jefferies tube, Daya is cackling uncontrollably, pounding on the deck plate in a futile attempt to control herself. Then she hears the hatch open.*

Karen *furious, indignant*: DAYA FULLER, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

*Daya laughs more, quickly trying to scramble away to the junction as Karen chases her, grunting as she grabs Daya's ankle and pulls her into a grapple, the two wrestling it out before Daya manages to kick Karen off and get to the junction, smirking as she gets to her feet and guards, fully pumped and ready to go. Karen does the same, both girls having managed to mess up each other's hair during the brief struggle.*

Daya *laughing*: You should have heard yourself! Classic!

Karen *indignant*: "He he he, I'm so funny I can only come up with the same old prank!"

Daya *laughing*: I'm not the one who keeps falling for it!

Karen *indignant*: Shut up and fight me, b****!

Daya *laughing*: Sorry, I have a strict quota of only embarrassing you once per day!

Karen: It's cute you think I'm the one who's gonna get embarrassed!

Daya: Okay, sister, put your money where your mouth is! *She gets in Karen's face, the two smirking eagerly.*. You and me, gym, tonight. 5-round MMA fight, loser has to dye their hair blonde for 48 hours.

Karen: You're on, Sis!
    edited June 2021

*Christie laughs and gets off, smirking a little smugly at Susan, enjoying her win in the only way a sibling can - badly.*

Susan: I should've been prepared for that. *She sticks her tongue out at Christie*

Serah: *she comes back to their quarters having finished what she was working on, looking a bit confused* Did I miss something?

Susan: I should've been prepared for that. *She sticks her tongue out at Christie*

Serah: *she comes back to their quarters having finished what she was working on, looking a bit confused* Did I miss something?

Christie: Good fight, though.

*Karen and Serah's Quarters.*

Karen: Just Daya challenging me to the mother of all beat downs.

Daya *teasing*: Talk. Is. Cheap.

*Daya smirks at Karen and walks out, Karen watching her eagerly.*

Karen *pumped*: See you tonight!

Serah: Did she get you with the spider trick again? *she raises an eyebrow looking amused at Karen*

Serah: Did she get you with the spider trick again? *she raises an eyebrow looking amused at Karen*

*Karen blushes. She's still fuming, but it honestly comes off cute more than anything.*

*Karen blushes. She's still fuming, but it honestly comes off cute more than anything.*

Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?
    > @westx211 said:
    > Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?

*Karen gives her a playful glare.*

Karen: Just for that...

*She grabs Serah's collar and pulls her into a kiss.*
    > @westx211 said:
    > Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?

*Karen gives her a playful glare.*

Karen: Just for that...

*She grabs Serah's collar and pulls her into a kiss.*

*Serah is caught off guard but leans into the kiss, smiling just as playfully as she looks into Karen's eyes*
    > @westx211 said:
    > *Serah is caught off guard but leans into the kiss, smiling just as playfully as she looks into Karen's eyes*

*A little later, Karen is stretching in the gym in her MMA kit, warming up for the match with Daya, who's doing the same on the other side of the gym.*