test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to start

Hi, since 7.6.2021 I can't run STO can't load or lanuncher, what should I do? I'll swap the picture to make up for my problem, otherwise I apologize for the spelling :-)
d34gmp4vlvg31.png?width=1220&format=png&auto=webp&s=e2fc3efdc9c4b119e2438cf769c8ed745a365dd6
Post edited by surtur93 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    You need to be more specific in your title. Link doesn't work BTW. However there might be a solution to your issue..
    Go to where you have the game installed. (should be Program Files x86) Double click on that in the list you should see Star Trek Online_en. Double click on that and on the next list you should see an application file called Star Trek Online. Double click on that then the launcher should come up. You will have to manually type in your details though (account name / password) but this should get you in game.

You may want to consider installing a fresh copy of ARC if you intend to still use it.
  • Options
    surtur93surtur93 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Unfortunately, it didn't help, and obviously I'm not the only one who has this problem, but thanks for the advice, maybe Cryptic will come up with something.
    So reinstalling the game didn't help either, it always throws the black table there and I can't do anything
    Post edited by surtur93 on