test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Franklin Drake Section 31 missions

I remember some time ago, before the main story line was revamped (maybe even before STO was free-to-play), there were a lot of missions you could do for Franklin Drake in the systems around DS9 (back then I believe we still had sector blocks). Those missions weren't included in the revamp. I think it would be nice to add them to the Cardassian Struggle story arc, to give that story arc some more body. The New Link is nice, don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to have some additional content there. Like the Borg story arc, it is a bit short. And it doesn't need to be. The content already exists somewhere (it should anyway).
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Some of those missions you are referring to are in the Available tab under the Spectres storyline. You need to complete Galaxy At Large and be Level 65 to unlock them. He also appears in the story arc Wasteland and is called Secrets of Nimbus which is in the Available tab for Feds. Another one he shows up in is a mission that is only available on Halloween, Friday the 13th, or some other spooky time called Hearts and Minds. Finally, in that same tab he appears in Traelus System- Satellite Repair. As for the first time we used to be introduced to Drake that was in a since-removed episode called Under the Cover of Night which ceased to exist during the 5 Year Anniversary Event. He also was in another now removed mission called Suspect.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.