test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seska's Son and a new Kazon Faction?

kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
When Seven's alcove was driving her crazy, one of her ideas was the Seska was purposefully creating a new Kazon faction.

We've seen Seska's son in the game.

Now, imagine if he was able to create that new faction and Cardassian survivors joined it.

It could be something akin to True Way...and can anyone else please think of a way to get the late great Seska back in the game?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Now, imagine if he was able to create that new faction and Cardassian survivors joined it.

Why would Cardassian supremacists join another species' faction, especially one in the Delta quadrant? They were betrayed once already by their alliance with the Dominion even without joining it.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    edited May 2021

Why would Cardassian supremacists join another species' faction, especially one in the Delta quadrant? They were betrayed once already by their alliance with the Dominion even without joining it.

Not to mention the Kazon have the reputation of being so useless that Borg refuse to pollute the collective with them, so unless the Cardassian supremacist organization think they could use them as disposable mooks and flaunt their "superiority" over them I don't think they would want to associate with them.
  • Options
    bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    Did somebody say my name?? >:)

- Cesska
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Also pretty sure Sessen is now a Hirogen Trophy after the end of the Delta Arc.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User

Not to mention the Kazon have the reputation of being so useless that Borg refuse to pollute the collective with them, so unless the Cardassian supremacist organization think they could use them as disposable mooks and flaunt their "superiority" over them I don't think they would want to associate with them.

Was about to say this, Kazon are basically Klingons 2.0 except that they're useless at everything.
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Kazon are basically Klingons 2.0 except that they're useless at everything.

That's giving too much credit to the kazon. They were actually based on gangbangers fighting over their turf with no education to speak of.

But I guess playable Kazon wouldn't be so different from playable pakled, even though I'm sure they are just playable for the lulz.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Was about to say this, Kazon are basically Klingons 2.0 except that they're useless at everything.

Naw... not 2.0. Half Baked. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I have absolutely no interest in a Kazon faction, I'd much rather have a Cardassian faction.
This discussion has been closed.