test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant Lobi Issues - Refunds

lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 32 Arc User
When are we getting the refunds for the lost Lobi on the 32c Uniform bug?

Getting pretty fed up with this constant loss of Lobi on uniforms I can't use of Rom characters. This has been going on for years now and its STILL an ongoing issue where we lose REAL world money on theses mistakes. So, I want a refund for the Romulan and Klingon characters I purchased the 32c uniform for under the mistaken belief it was for all allegiances because of the incorrect info put on the description,

If you're not going to refund us, how about a permanent end to the issue by removing all the uniform restrictions like you did with the ships? This isn't a once off, I have been losing Lobi for years on these mistakes and its about time we got something done about it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Have you filed a ticket through support to get a refund for buying the 32c uniform and other uniforms that are not meant for Romulans and Klingons? You should get it if you do that unless they are not able to because of some reasons.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Shouldn't Fed allied Romulans still technically have access? Even if not for themselves, but for any Fed BOffs?

I could try asking AmbassadorKael if the 32c Uniforms are absolute Fed only or if Fed Allied Romulans can use 'em too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Shouldn't Fed allied Romulans still technically have access? Even if not for themselves, but for any Fed BOffs?

I could try asking AmbassadorKael if the 32c Uniforms are absolute Fed only or if Fed Allied Romulans can use 'em too.

There is no use of the Uniforms for ANY Romulan captains or their Romulan officers. I've tried already and I'd have to change my whole team set up just to make use of it on Fed BOFFs, which is not something I want to do. It becomes more money lost to retrain the specializations and so on.

The only reason I actually got the uniform is because of the info they displayed on the description and thought we FINALLY got a uniform that a Romulan can actually use. But as always, this is yet ANOTHER mistake that has been going on for years and its more lost Lobi and wasted REAL money because there was a mistake not fixed before it went live. Kind of sick of this lost Lobi and Money and nothing is ever done to make up for it.

They made a mistake with the ship and then decided to just make all ships open to everyone, so why can't they fix the uniform issues and open those as well?! Would be better than more years of unsolved issues and no one making up for the mistakes that keep happening and lost money.

lifesage wrote: »
    They made a mistake with the ship and then decided to just make all ships open to everyone, so why can't they fix the uniform issues and open those as well?!

It could be technical issues, character model issues, or even by decree of CBS (In which case there is nothing that can be done as the Overlords Have Spoken).
    As I said I can ask about Fed Allied Romulans if you'd like. But that's about all I can do.
    And as for the "mistake" with the Titan... its possible that they already had the cross faction unlock in the works, they just unintentionally activated it on the Titan early. By the time they caught it, there were already KDF Titans in the wild so they just ran with it as a form of beta test as it would be unfair to those KDF players who claimed the Titan to just have them taken away.

I still think AFS registry prefix should be made available outside of the two Alliance ships, especially on "opposing faction" ships.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    I still think AFS registry prefix should be made available outside of the two Alliance ships, especially on "opposing faction" ships.

It is KDF side, alot of my ships use it.

jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

It is? I'll have to check. Last time I got a Fed ship on a KDF it didn't have that. Been using ISS instead.
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    I wish there'd been an episode for the ship unlock. It could be "Message In A Bottle" esque, where whichever faction you are, you have to board an enemy vessel and then when you finally defeat the crew and steal the ship, that's when the unlock comes.

It's Prometheus, it's Kirk and the Bird of Prey, it's Kira and Dukat on theirs, etc.

Just having the unlock with no explanation has just been so strange.
    They made a mistake with the ship and then decided to just make all ships open to everyone, so why can't they fix the uniform issues and open those as well?!

It could be technical issues, character model issues, or even by decree of CBS (In which case there is nothing that can be done as the Overlords Have Spoken).
    As I said I can ask about Fed Allied Romulans if you'd like. But that's about all I can do.
    And as for the "mistake" with the Titan... its possible that they already had the cross faction unlock in the works, they just unintentionally activated it on the Titan early. By the time they caught it, there were already KDF Titans in the wild so they just ran with it as a form of beta test as it would be unfair to those KDF players who claimed the Titan to just have them taken away.

I'd appreciate if at least the FED allied Rom captains could use the Uniform so it's not a complete waste of Lobi. It's my main used character and being able to get something back from years of lost Lobi and RL money would be nice.

I get that there could have been something in the works for the ship unlocks, but I don't think it would be a CBS issue as I doubt the Ship unlock would have happened. There aren't exactly a lot of cross use of ships in the various series. We could also justify the uniforms as being "stolen" and used as infiltration into different factions lol. I mean we have Mudd's Market of "Acquired" merchandise.
    To be fair towards CBS, they do kinda have a say in what happens in game as the IP Holder. For the longest time their stance was a firm "no" to an endgame Connie. That has changed thankfully, although not quite in the way we would have preferred. However a case where it hasn't was the ability for players to customize the look of their weapons. Far as I know that is still a firm "no". So we got around that with different weapon variants.
    We could also justify the uniforms as being "stolen" and used as infiltration into different factions lol.

Well... considering Commodore Oh in Picard was actually a Zhat Vash operative, and a Romulan General... COULD be a possiblity. Also the fact I believe Fed Romulans have access to the stock Fed uniforms.

I'll shoot a question out to Kael about Allied Romulans and access to allied lobi uniforms.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Romulans can fly Federation ships but God forbid that they don some of their clothing
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Well... considering Commodore Oh in Picard was actually a Zhat Vash operative, and a Romulan General... COULD be a possiblity. Also the fact I believe Fed Romulans have access to the stock Fed uniforms.

I'll shoot a question out to Kael about Allied Romulans and access to allied lobi uniforms.

That was part of my reasoning. From Picard, but there have been plenty of episodes in the various series where other groups have stolen uniforms to infiltrate Starfleet or other groups for whatever reason. There is also Section 31 and all their plans for infiltration for various reasons to "protect" the Federation.

Roms also have very limited access to any uniforms to the point of them being pretty boring in what they can wear. There isn't much available to make it feel like they have been integrated into an alliance when they had to pick a side. Kind of makes them feel like this lost hopeless people who only have clothing left over from fleeing the Sela and so on. "Hey, we have a new world to call home and made allies in a struggle to become a Republic, but we cant afford or manage to give you clothing from our allies."

Just hope that we can get some better options and I'd like to use that uniform at least as a starting point.
    Well... the question has been posed, just awating a response.

I think Romulans do have access to at least stock allied uniforms. I know mine has access to the First Contact uniform and others. Been a while since I played with a tailor on a Romulan.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    blitzy4 wrote: »

It is KDF side, alot of my ships use it.
    The AFS registry is for the Temer and the Khitomer only so far, both sides, you may be thinking of the Klingon AKS, the mirror version of IKS.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    Well... the question has been posed, just awating a response.

I think Romulans do have access to at least stock allied uniforms. I know mine has access to the First Contact uniform and others. Been a while since I played with a tailor on a Romulan.

Thanks for posting.

As for the uniforms, there are not a lot of actual options. This is the list I have available

Screenshot-38.png

Some of these don't even make much sense when you look at something like just the 32c. Uniforms. Also not even many Fed options really either for an allied Fed Romulan character.

Then my KDF allied Rom can wear the DSC Kor uniform, but we need to ask for 32c...? Makes no sense...

Screenshot-39.png
    upload pic

Odd... I have one that does have access to some Fed uniforms (Fed Allied) like the DS9 Open Jacket and Odyssey, and even the 2399 uniform. Checked today. Not really sure what the difference could be...
    Odd... I have one that does have access to some Fed uniforms (Fed Allied) like the DS9 Open Jacket and Odyssey, and even the 2399 uniform. Checked today. Not really sure what the difference could be...

I've just encountered the same issue. I was just awarded a purple quality BOFF from completing "Spoils of War" in the Cardie storyline on this newer Romulan character I made for the second run of Delta recruits.

This new BOFF is Romulan and I was able to change her outfit to the 32c uniform (one of the characters I purchased it on when they had wrong info on release) and yet I have a Reman BOFF I was awarded in a previous episode and she can't wear it. This newly added BOFF also had access to other Fed aligned uniforms. However, Tovan Khev can't wear the 32c uniform nor does he have access to Fed aligned uniforms. The Reman BOFF also has no access to Fed aligned unforms.

This is a bug and makes things all over the place. Some Roms get access to 32c and other fed uniforms, some don't and 2 of my characters that are Romluan also can't access fed aligned uniforms. Now this is a bit ridiculous!
    Well... I haven't heard back yet from Kael, but if this is a bug, I'll move the thread to the proper section and bring it to his attention as well to pass up to the Bug Team.
    Well... I haven't heard back yet from Kael, but if this is a bug, I'll move the thread to the proper section and bring it to his attention as well to pass up to the Bug Team.

I made a post in the bugs section Yesterday (my time) for the potential bugs. I'd hate to find all of this just gets ignored for the bug issue and not the fact we keep losing Lobi on these issues that keep coming up. Especially if their resolve is to remove all access to the 32c uniform for all Rom BOFFs as well.
    I'm guessing that we're not going to get any reply from higher up about this issue and we just get ignored about the lost Lobi because they don't want to remedy the issue they have caused for years? Doesn't matter they they take our money, but won't make any efforts to fix the mistakes...
    coldnapalm wrote: »

I made a post in the bugs section Yesterday (my time) for the potential bugs. I'd hate to find all of this just gets ignored for the bug issue and not the fact we keep losing Lobi on these issues that keep coming up. Especially if their resolve is to remove all access to the 32c uniform for all Rom BOFFs as well.

Your lobi is not getting refunded. CS...the ones who are in charge of doing things like that will tell you that it is a bug and the devs have to fix it. Mind you, it is NOT the devs job to refund currencies due to bugs in the game...but the CS for this game has taken this model to heart to basically not refund ANYTHING until you cause enough of a ruckus on social media that they have no choice. CS was never what I would have considered good for this game...but recently, it has gone from working to not working to absolutely garbage to pre-Bean Oakland As.

The issue ISN'T fixed, you can read my follow up posts and I have also made a few bug reports.

Half of the Romulan/Reman BOFFs can access FED base uniforms and the ones I've purchased/unlocked, half of them can't access those uniforms at all. On my Romulan character, I can access NONE of the based fed uniforms, but I have access to some of the unlocks. I can wear the Picard TRIBBLE and I can wear bits and pieces of Lobi uniforms, like I just found I can wear the 32c boots, but can't access anything else?

It's not only bugged, its pretty F**ked! Its like they did a half TRIBBLE job on the Romulan/Reman uniforms and made ZERO effort to fix it. Its a half assed mess and NEEDS to be fixed.

This isn't about the Lobi really, its them owning their mistakes and actually FIXING their bugs that have been there for years and they just seem to ignore these issues. I have been playing for 10 years and I have reported the same BUGS for years that STILL are broken in the game.

I am NOT dropping this issue for some TRIBBLE reply or them just ignoring this issue for several more years.
This discussion has been closed.