test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unique Dialogue Options

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
It's something that Fed players have that KDF Members lack
for Fed side
Kelvin Garret recognizes the TOS player, TOS characters also get another one in "Echoes of the Light".
Killy admits to killing the Mirror Universe Discovery Player in "Para Pacem" and Disco Feds gets another one in "The Centre Cannot Hold".
Humans get one "Diplomatic Orders"
Vulcans get unique dialogue in "Graduation Day" both (normal 2409 and Delta recruit) versions, in "Diplomatic Orders" in "What's Left Behind" and Disco Vulcans say the live long and prosper line in "Illusion of Communication".
Andorians also get a unique dialogue in "Diplomatic Orders".
Betazoids get one in "What's Left Behind".
Ferengi get one in "Time in a Bottle".
Bajorans in "Surface Tension".
and that's just Fed side

For Romulans we have plenty but "What's Left Behind" is the one I remember the most.
Remans get something unique in "Frozen".

while KDF is tailored towards Klingons with Gorn getting special treatment in "Fistful of Gorn".

and Lib-Borg for all factions have one when dealing with The Octanti in "Alliance".

let me know if there's any dialogue I missed but let's get back to the point of this discussion there's more dialogue options for Fed Races then there are for KDF Races, this whole faction is specifically tailored towards playing a Klingon, while it's not a big deal, It's the little things like this that I enjoy about this game.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I believe DSC Feds also get one in one of the new missions with a callback to the tutorial from J'Ula herself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I believe DSC Feds also get one in one of the new missions with a callback to the tutorial from J'Ula herself.

Yes, that's during the epilogue of a Day to be Remembered, where she mentions how you started as enemies in 2256, how your captain was an honorable man and would be proud of you.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    Orions are really the odd ones out in the KDF so it would be nice to have some KDF dialog options that are not all about the Klingon version of glory and honor that the more pragmatic and business-minded Orions do not share (they seem to have something more like the Romulan sense of duty instead).
This discussion has been closed.