test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 5/27/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited May 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 5/27 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Do we get refunded for the lost Lobi on this issue? Bit of a kick in the teeth to keep losing Lobi on these mistakes as its not the first time its happened. Especially after spending a lot of money on Zen just to lose Lobi that could have been used on something we can actually make use of.

"Resolved a description error on the "Outfit Box - Federation Uniform (32c.)" which incorrectly stated it could be used by any character of any allegiance.
    These uniforms are only available for use on Federation Species."
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Resolved a description error on the "Outfit Box - Federation Uniform (32c.)" which incorrectly stated it could be used by any character of any allegiance.

These uniforms are only available for use on Federation Species.
    *groans*
    And I thought cross-tailoring was finally becoming a thing.

So much for the whole "in the future, the Klingons are part of the Federation".
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Another problem with the 32nd century outfits is that their badges can only be used on them, partly because they chose not to separate rank and badge (due to each badge being slightly different depending on your rank), and ranks also involve pieces of clothing other than pips.

One thing that could have been nice would have been to make badges fully separated from the other rank accessories.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I've already submitted bug reports about outstanding issues that should be solved or at the very least sit in 'known issues' until resolved:
    1. space weapons gradually unable to fire
    2. joystick support suddenly missing (a game with an active console port should have this on PC also)
    3. traits and consoles randomly shuffling or unslotting

Also, the game tends to crash to desktop randomly more often than before without even doing anything in game or with the window minimized.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    General:
    Resolved an issue during the episode, “A Day Long Remembered”, which could prevent completing the encounter with Aakar.

I've been working on that episode for almost an hour because J'mpok's main fleet kept on being replaced by one main fleet after another before I got the chance to finish off the last main fleet of his.

Is this going to fix that, or is that another problem to deal with?
  • ronthefanronthefan Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Sadly, they didn't fix EVERYTHING.
    Improved Temporal Insight is still gone. I only have the normal.
    Kael, I realize you and the boys have CBS jumping on your backs to include more of the garbage from Discovery, but this is a bug that is UNWELCOME.
  • ronthefanronthefan Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I don't particularly care. Far as I am concerned, it was forced on them. And the bug is still there. Check if you have Improved Temporal Insight. If it's not there, they screwed up.
  • daynetreader#5229 daynetreader Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    The bug that disables visual effects when Cinematic Focus (Depth-of-Field) is turned off is still present.
This discussion has been closed.