test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does anyone Quality Check the stuff Cryptic releases?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
I mean anybody else but Steve Wonder or Ray Charles? I mean you release pay content like Lockbox Stuff and can't get even the description right or you completely forget to put Wide Angle Dual Heavy's into the box. I noticed after opening 200+ weapons boxes and constant search for it on the exchange, there are none.

errorpig.png

This TRIBBLE happens every time. Does anybody check for such errors at all? Sure next thing you tell me it is as intended that the Wide Angle Dual Heavy's are not in there or they secretly put them in the box in the next few days and say they always have been in there.

Also another thing I noticed today since its the first time in a long long time that I went to the KDF Fleet Starbase. We had the Year of Klingon and Cryptic couldn't find the time to fix the damn Transporter position on the KDF Starbase. But I guess the Shoe fits...

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Wide-arc DHCs are in there. But, to answer your question, none of the new stuff was on tribble before launch. Usually it's players who do a fair bit of the testing.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    I mean anybody else but Steve Wonder or Ray Charles? I mean you release pay content like Lockbox Stuff and can't get even the description right or you completely forget to put Wide Angle Dual Heavy's into the box. I noticed after opening 200+ weapons boxes and constant search for it on the exchange, there are none.

errorpig.png

This TRIBBLE happens every time. Does anybody check for such errors at all? Sure next thing you tell me it is as intended that the Wide Angle Dual Heavy's are not in there or they secretly put them in the box in the next few days and say they always have been in there.

Also another thing I noticed today since its the first time in a long long time that I went to the KDF Fleet Starbase. We had the Year of Klingon and Cryptic couldn't find the time to fix the damn Transporter position on the KDF Starbase. But I guess the Shoe fits...

Ranting and whinging only gets threads shut down. Mistakes happen. Just report them in a calm civil manner and they will get picked up and rectified. But sadly you chose the wrong path.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    Wide-arc DHCs are in there. But, to answer your question, none of the new stuff was on tribble before launch. Usually it's players who do a fair bit of the testing.
    You are right today i have seen some in the exchange.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

errorpig.png

Ranting and whinging only gets threads shut down. Mistakes happen. Just report them in a calm civil manner and they will get picked up and rectified. But sadly you chose the wrong path.

You haven't seen me ranting or whining yet. Its a serious matter because Quality Testing here seems to be non existent. Every patch or every time they bring out something new, something is broken from the beginning or wrong description ect...

If nobody brings it up, nothing will change its as simple as that.

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    If you've got complaints, find a way to voice them in a civil and respectful manor, because this wasn't how to do it. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.