test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 5/25/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited May 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 3 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • ente77ente77 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    New Lockbox ???
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    There's a couple of unexpected fixes mentioned near the bottom of the patch notes that will be very welcome:
    • Resolved an issue that was preventing the Temporal Battle Cruiser T6 - Paladin Class from using the Photonic Beacon Universal Console.
    • Split the "Warzone" mission group and moved "Mars, the Bringer of War" and "Alpha" to the re-formed "Vigilance" mission group.
    That first change is a pleasant surprise. Being able to use the Ranger console on the Paladin ship should really have been possible from its release, but I had grown used to not being able to use it.
    That second change doesn't make as huge a difference on PC as it will when it arrives on Consoles. This will make the PS4 Platinum Trophy achievable once more, along with its' Xbox counterpart.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Let's do the time warp again with 4/28. It is 5/25. Also, nice fixes. Thanks, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Kind of related (i think) from the "welcome to house united" (https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11488783) which gets added/unlocked in this patch.

For the first time in a long time, the story of the final battle will be told in both the mission and the TFO

fc4.jpg

...I hope for the best though...
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    With this update, I lost a character slot.
  • minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Black Screen :(
  • matzdaadmatzdaad Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Force verify, load, Welcome to House United... about 2 minutes later I get a black screen with a small rectangle, starts to load... stops.
    Never get to Character Selection. :-(
    MatzDaad
    Fleet: 8th Expeditionary Command
    Member since 2/15/2012

• matzdaadmatzdaad Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    minidari wrote: »
    Black Screen :(

Try DeepL translator, best around it seems. Google it.
    MatzDaad
    Fleet: 8th Expeditionary Command
    Member since 2/15/2012

• daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    any workaround ?
    Mzd8i1c.gif
This discussion has been closed.