test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug

rysu1rysu1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
when i was loading times and tide at the last portion of the mission, during load up i was able to hear some one talking on "say oh that how it goes". and after that when i left the game then cryptic went into patching mod in loading screen. has anyone have that bug b4

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    First of all, please make your title less vague. As for the person talking, I have no explanation for that. The reason when you left the game you went into patching mode is because of a pre-patch before the next content drop in a week. That is not a bug. You can close out of the pre-patch if you do not have enough time for it to finish patching.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    ...patching mode is because of a pre-patch before the next content drop in a few weeks.
    That usually happens just a few days before the content drop.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • rysu1rysu1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i can hear a person play sto now , but was talking to a guy with English accent.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    First of all, please make your title less vague. As for the person talking, I have no explanation for that. The reason when you left the game you went into patching mode is because of a pre-patch before the next content drop in a week. That is not a bug. You can close out of the pre-patch if you do not have enough time for it to finish patching.

ok cool on that , but it don't explain i can hear other players on sto and talking to others on there phone. I was thinking could it be coming from the friend list? it happens in story arcs from frozen and times and tide, but I'm leaning on friends list.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Yep agreed you need to make your reports less vague, and again yep no bug it is called pre patching perfectly normal. No bug to see here.
    Ok cool it not a bug thx. On friends list can a person use mic to chat to other friends on the friends list in sto ?.