test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Campaign III not awarding progress

cartzy#2659 cartzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
There seems to be a problem with the game not recognising my Event Campaign III progress. I should be on 1950/3500 but twice now I have not recieve points for running Azure Nebula, leaving me only on 1850/3500

This only started happening after I claimed the Tholian console from the event, so it must be something to with the Tholian event timer and Event Campaign timer being out of sync. Now I have no idea whether or not my next run will count towards my progress, and that's two days I've lost permanantly. Extremely annoying.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    There seems to be a problem with the game not recognising my Event Campaign III progress. I should be on 1950/3500 but twice now I have not recieve points for running Azure Nebula, leaving me only on 1850/3500

This only started happening after I claimed the Tholian console from the event, so it must be something to with the Tholian event timer and Event Campaign timer being out of sync. Now I have no idea whether or not my next run will count towards my progress, and that's two days I've lost permanantly. Extremely annoying.

They are aware of this as there is numerous other threads on this subject.
  • cartzy#2659 cartzy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

They are aware of this as there is numerous other threads on this subject.

I don't use the forum; I only made a post because one of the GM's told me to do so in an email. I originally submitted a ticket in-game.