test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolades Missing

kev#9172 kev Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Since the last maintenance was performed my Accolades tab window is completely empty. I have reported the problem and it seems I am not the only player with this bug. The game team are working on a fix and expect the fix on 20th May 2021.

Comments

• acker#7170 acker Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yay :)
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Same thing here i just met a Horta and it says in the Communication Logs i got No Kill I whatever that does, but Accolades are totally empty and if No Kill I does something i'm not seeing it anywhere having any kind of effect because it's like right now a lot of things aren't there to the game or sometimes items disappearing, it's pointless trying to save up any Marks right now too because it's as if they aren't there. I see some Accolade Points but it's as if the game isn't acknowledging a lot of things are actually there.
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Way to go. Ya'll ever heard of 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'? *slow claps*
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    > @westmetals said:
    > What is happening with marks?
    >
    > And yes as I mentioned... they broke the Accolades screen with last week's update. The accolades still exist, but are not visible to anyone.

Well like with the Accolades you can see them in Assets but people are unable to actually use their Marks, the game is also stealing my refined Dilithium :\ i just refined like 8k of it putting me over 10k refined and just logging in it's suddenly gone down to 5,710 i only bought a Phoenix Pack with it, i can use my Dilithium still but it's useless refining it when the game is gonna steal it.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    > @westmetals said:
    > What is happening with marks?
    >
    > And yes as I mentioned... they broke the Accolades screen with last week's update. The accolades still exist, but are not visible to anyone.

Well like with the Accolades you can see them in Assets but people are unable to actually use their Marks, the game is also stealing my refined Dilithium :\ i just refined like 8k of it putting me over 10k refined and just logging in it's suddenly gone down to 5,710 i only bought a Phoenix Pack with it, i can use my Dilithium still but it's useless refining it when the game is gonna steal it.

You do realize a Phoenix pack is 4500 dil?
  • desilu#4957 desilu Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Track your accolade progress easily. MSExcel or Libre/Open office required.
    Mission Accolade sorting also included.
    https://desilu4957.wordpress.com
    mfaVMsI.png
  • kev#9172 kev Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    (Ticket 510538)
    Accolades are back again. The Accolades Tab has been updated to include an Accolades index, useful. I have noticed however, that the Lores Accolades are not in the correct sequence. This has been reported to the Game Team.