test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Tora Ziyal. Christie is in the gym in a fierce wrestling match with Vari, an Andorian on the crew. Some time ago, Christie accidentally got into a fist fight with Vari in the locker room and got herself knocked out. Neither of them have really interacted since then, except for the occasional awkward glance. That changed this morning when Christie came in to work out to find Vari's name the only one on the sparring board. Some mutual trash-talking later, getting just a little personal, and they're fighting it out on the mats.

The match started fairly tame, with the two locking up a few times and just working each other out. It was when they started trying that things got heated, with Christie managing to get on Vari's back and pin her in an armbar, elbow digging into Vari's shoulder. Vari got out of it and pulled Christie into a close guard, and the two have been stuck in one slog of a ground fight since.

Vari has Christie in a body scissors, Christie grunting in pain while she has an arm wrapped around Vari's bicep, keeping Vari grounded and unable to really press her attack. After a moment, Vari grunts and rolls on top, pulling her arm free and pulling Christie into a sitting position, still wrapped up. Before Vari can add a headlock to her body scissors, however, Christie pulls Vari into one, locking up head-to-head, both girls growling as they give each other everything they've got.*

Vari *struggling, angry*: Would you give up already!?

Christie *struggling, angry*: To you?! Never!

*To say this fight is getting personal would be an understatement. Both girls obviously have something to prove to each other and themselves.*

*Susan is watching the match a bit curious wondering why the two are so heated against each other, wondering if that fight she heard about really stirred up this much between the two of them. She's hoping for Christie to win but she's also curious what will happen if she doesn't*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tora Ziyal. Christie is in the gym in a fierce wrestling match with Vari, an Andorian on the crew. Some time ago, Christie accidentally got into a fist fight with Vari in the locker room and got herself knocked out. Neither of them have really interacted since then, except for the occasional awkward glance. That changed this morning when Christie came in to work out to find Vari's name the only one on the sparring board. Some mutual trash-talking later, getting just a little personal, and they're fighting it out on the mats.

The match started fairly tame, with the two locking up a few times and just working each other out. It was when they started trying that things got heated, with Christie managing to get on Vari's back and pin her in an armbar, elbow digging into Vari's shoulder. Vari got out of it and pulled Christie into a close guard, and the two have been stuck in one slog of a ground fight since.

Vari has Christie in a body scissors, Christie grunting in pain while she has an arm wrapped around Vari's bicep, keeping Vari grounded and unable to really press her attack. After a moment, Vari grunts and rolls on top, pulling her arm free and pulling Christie into a sitting position, still wrapped up. Before Vari can add a headlock to her body scissors, however, Christie pulls Vari into one, locking up head-to-head, both girls growling as they give each other everything they've got.*

*To say this fight is getting personal would be an understatement. Both girls obviously have something to prove to each other and themselves.*

*Susan is watching the match a bit curious wondering why the two are so heated against each other, wondering if that fight she heard about really stirred up this much between the two of them. She's hoping for Christie to win but she's also curious what will happen if she doesn't*

*After a moment, Vari shoves Christie off and the two roll to their feet, growling at each other as they form their stances. They quickly lock up, Christie jumping up into a body scissors while Vari slams them both into the mats, quickly grunting in pain as Christie ramps up the pressure on her abdomen. Then, Vari pulls Christie's arm into an armbar, struggling to try and force a leg through Christie's scissors and over her shoulder, succeeding after a fierce struggle and making Christie cry out in pain.

Christie then locks her free arm around Vari's thigh and rolls on top, breaking free of the armbar and pulling Vari into a knee bar, steadily locking her legs into a vice around Vari's thigh, eliciting a pained cry from Vari. Then, Christie rolls them onto their fronts and transitions to a half Boston crab, Vari yelling out a curse before tapping out.

Christie rolls her over and mounts her, raising both arms up in victory, panting as she keeps Vari pinned beneath her.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: yeah sorry I’m really struggling to have the motivation to get on and get stuff moving honestly. Will try to post later
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

*After a moment, Vari shoves Christie off and the two roll to their feet, growling at each other as they form their stances. They quickly lock up, Christie jumping up into a body scissors while Vari slams them both into the mats, quickly grunting in pain as Christie ramps up the pressure on her abdomen. Then, Vari pulls Christie's arm into an armbar, struggling to try and force a leg through Christie's scissors and over her shoulder, succeeding after a fierce struggle and making Christie cry out in pain.

Christie then locks her free arm around Vari's thigh and rolls on top, breaking free of the armbar and pulling Vari into a knee bar, steadily locking her legs into a vice around Vari's thigh, eliciting a pained cry from Vari. Then, Christie rolls them onto their fronts and transitions to a half Boston crab, Vari yelling out a curse before tapping out.

Christie rolls her over and mounts her, raising both arms up in victory, panting as she keeps Vari pinned beneath her.*

OoC: I'm sorry I missed the post.

Susan: That was pretty impressive. *She looks surprised at how intense the match seemed to be, giving a small clap when Christie wins* You did good Sis. Though, I'm not sure you need to keep her pinned. *she chuckles*

OoC: I'm sorry I missed the post.

Susan: That was pretty impressive. *She looks surprised at how intense the match seemed to be, giving a small clap when Christie wins* You did good Sis. Though, I'm not sure you need to keep her pinned. *she chuckles*

Christie *tired*: Just making a point...

*Vari growls a little as Christie keeps her pinned, slowly starting to struggle.*
    Susan: How long do you want to take to make your point? You gotta let her go eventually. *she makes a gesture towards Vari as she points that out*
    Susan: How long do you want to take to make your point? You gotta let her go eventually. *she makes a gesture towards Vari as she points that out*

*Christie smirks at Vari as she keeps her pinned, before getting off of her, Vari getting to her feet and shoving Christie resentfully.*

Vari: Try that again, targ...

Christie: What, you want your leg broken?

Vari: You know what? I apologised for knocking you out - I never got a single apology for you bursting into my cubicle because you were angry at Susan for beating you!

Christie: First of all, she didn't beat me - our mom split us up! Second of all, you humiliated me!

Vari: By defending myself?! What, so you decided you wanted to humiliate me back?

Christie: Did it work?

Vari: You--!

*Vari takes a swing at Christie, Christie ducking under it and smirking as she gets into a fighting stance.*
    Lang is in her office after a full day of meetings with numerous ambassadors she takes a drink as she takes a padd and starts reading through it. She turns as the door chimes.

Lang: enter.

A middle aged man in an admirals uniform walks in.

Lang: ah admiral Tarson what can I do for you.

Tarson: I wanted to speak to you after the last military meeting.

Lang: alright go ahead.

She leans back as she takes a drink.

Tarson: as you know the current state of the galaxy has been calm. Now that we are a part of the confederation and since things have been calm I suggest now as the time to increase and focus on building a strong and more advanced military force.

Lang: may I ask why?

Tarson: in times of peace military r&d normally hits a low meaning in times of conflict it must be scaled up to adapt. I suggest we make a focus on increasing our military research.

Lang: I don’t really agree with that. But because of the rules of the confederation I will bring your request before the senate.

He nods as he leaves the room. Lang rubbing her head before taking another long drink.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Secret Asteroid facility.

Sundra: Davik dear please. I told you this will work.

Davik: you will forgive me my dear if I don’t trust that you can handle the Orion’s on your own.

Sundra: I told you already I have a plan to deal with them. While they may know we are together I simply come to them with the offer of ending our partnership. It’s not like my history is any secret. I simply tell them what they want to hear and lead them into your waiting hand.

Davik: and I’m suppose to simply take your word on it?

Sundra: my dear what do I have to gain from doing anything other then what I’ve said.

She smiles as she takes a drink and comes sits closer to him. In the background music plays and dancers perform as other criminals smugglers and mercenaries enjoy the palace.

Davik: and what about RNI. I can’t safely move into republic space with them still in operation. Even with Osman gone they are proving difficult.

Sundra: oh I have already made contact with the people we will need to make sure they aren’t a danger to your operations.

Davik finally let’s a smile cross his face as he takes his glass and takes a drink putting an arm around her.

Davik: well then to the future.

She raises her glass as well as she takes a drink and they turn their attention to the show outside.

*Christie smirks at Vari as she keeps her pinned, before getting off of her, Vari getting to her feet and shoving Christie resentfully.*

Vari: You know what? I apologised for knocking you out - I never got a single apology for you bursting into my cubicle because you were angry at Susan for beating you!

Christie: First of all, she didn't beat me - our mom split us up! Second of all, you humiliated me!

Vari: By defending myself?! What, so you decided you wanted to humiliate me back?

*Vari takes a swing at Christie, Christie ducking under it and smirking as she gets into a fighting stance.*

Susan: Wait so that's what started all this? You picked a fight with her because of our fight? *She crosses her arms, looking at Christie with a scolding tone*

Susan: Wait so that's what started all this? You picked a fight with her because of our fight? *She crosses her arms, looking at Christie with a scolding tone*

Christie: I picked a fight with her because she knocked me out!

*Christie throws a punch at Vari, who blocks and replies with a jab and a forearm strike, Christie blocking and stepping back.*
    Susan: Christie... on the one hand I was impressed by your win here, on the other hand the reasons behind your grudge seem a bit... silly. With how aggressive you were I would've thought Vari kicked a puppy. If you burst into her cubicle... *she rolls her eyes*
    Susan: Christie... on the one hand I was impressed by your win here, on the other hand the reasons behind your grudge seem a bit... silly. With how aggressive you were I would've thought Vari kicked a puppy. If you burst into her cubicle... *she rolls her eyes*

*Christie gets distracted by Susan's words, feeling a bit silly herself, before getting knocked down by a right cross from Vari. Vari doesn't follow up though, waiting to see if Christie's taken the hint. Christie wipes her mouth with the back of her palm, blushing with embarrassment.*
    *After a moment, Christie picks herself up, Vari watching her carefully and staying in her stance.*

Christie *sheepish*: I'm sorry for pinning you like that... I guess it was pretty petty?

Vari *annoyed*: You think?

Christie: I just... I wanted to prove you weren't better than me...

*Vari gives her an almost pitying look.*

Vari: Does it really matter that much to be better than me?

Christie: No, not better than you... Just...

*She looks at Susan sheepishly.*

...No worse than you...

*Vari glances between them before making her excuses and leaving.*
    Susan: Christie... *she walks over to Christie and pulls her into a hug* I understand a bit of how you feel okay? Wanna talk about it instead of beating up random andorians?
    Susan: Christie... *she walks over to Christie and pulls her into a hug* I understand a bit of how you feel okay? Wanna talk about it instead of beating up random andorians?

Christie: Okay, first of, she wasn't a 'random Andorian'. Second of, why would I want to talk to you about it??

*She pushes Susan away.*

I'm never good enough! The only reason I had more boyfriends than you was because I was a s*** and everyone knew it; you got better grades than me; you're a better fighter than me! All I ever f***ing heard about was "perfect Susan"! So much so that all I wanted to do was punch my "perfect" b**** of a sister in her "perfect" f***ing mouth!

*As she says that, she slams a hard right-handed punch into Susan's face, before blinking and realising what she just did.*

Oh my God... Susan, I... Are you okay...?
    Susan: *She looks stunned for a moment, her voice cracking* No... *She starts to leave quietly, not saying another word, she looks hurt and not quite physically*
    Susan: *She looks stunned for a moment, her voice cracking* No... *She starts to leave quietly, not saying another word, she looks hurt and not quite physically*

*Christie chases her and pulls her into a hug.*

Christie: I'm sorry! I didn't mean all of that!

Susan: *She leans into the hug a little weakly* I've... been dealing with a lot lately Christie... I've been barely holding myself together. It feels like I'm going insane... I had no idea you felt that way about me...

Susan: *She leans into the hug a little weakly* I've... been dealing with a lot lately Christie... I've been barely holding myself together. It feels like I'm going insane... I had no idea you felt that way about me...

Christie: I mean... You're my sister... Of course I love you... But sometimes it's really hard not to hate you... Like when you beat me, or act smarter than me...

*She gives Susan a pointed look.*

Or scold me like a little kid.

Christie: I mean... You're my sister... Of course I love you... But sometimes it's really hard not to hate you... Like when you beat me, or act smarter than me...

Susan: *She looks at her, wiping some of the tears from her eyes* You seem to have it so much more together than me though... ever since I got those weird powers it keeps feeling like my life is falling apart at the seems... And Christie you had more boyfriends than me because I wasn't going after only the boys. *she sticks her tongue out, joking a bit to try and cheer herself up. She starts to hug her back*

Susan: *She looks at her, wiping some of the tears from her eyes* You seem to have it so much more together than me though... ever since I got those weird powers it keeps feeling like my life is falling apart at the seems... And Christie you had more boyfriends than me because I wasn't going after only the boys. *she sticks her tongue out, joking a bit to try and cheer herself up. She starts to hug her back*

*Christie smiles a little, hugging Susan closely.*

Christie *teasing*: And your record there wasn't much better.

Susan: *She blushes* Now that's not fair. *She gives a soft playful punch to Christie's side, starting to relax, though it does look like some stuff is weighing on her*

Susan: *She blushes* Now that's not fair. *She gives a soft playful punch to Christie's side, starting to relax, though it does look like some stuff is weighing on her*

Christie *teasing*: Then do something 'bout it, sister.

Susan: Oh? Are you wanting me to fight you? *She raises an eyebrow, but she looks a little reluctant at the idea*

Susan: Oh? Are you wanting me to fight you? *She raises an eyebrow, but she looks a little reluctant at the idea*

Christie *teasing*: Unless you're sca-a-red.

Susan: Christie... *Despite her teasing Susan just looks down, she looks really uncertain emotionally, and being asked to fight after what just happened because of a fight between the two of them is weighing on her*

Susan: Christie... *Despite her teasing Susan just looks down, she looks really uncertain emotionally, and being asked to fight after what just happened because of a fight between the two of them is weighing on her*

*Christie pouts, before smirking and tossing Susan to the mats, circling her arrogantly.*

Christie: C'mon sis, let's see who's really stronger.