test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg TFO's grant NO Daily Bonus?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
Anybody else having this issue?
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well,they recently added Fleet Marks as a choice. Maybe they scr*wed it up then.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    For Borg marks? Are you sure the 20 hour timer isn't still counting down from yesterday?
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Huh. Thought that was a bug on my end, but yeah, I've had it not come up on any of the big three a few days ago to complete an Endeavor, and this is on a char that had only been doing the Tholian event otherwise.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    For Borg marks? Are you sure the 20 hour timer isn't still counting down from yesterday?

The timer is not coming at all it shows available all the time. On all my toons.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    its been messed up since the fleet mark introduction, it also affects DISCO Marks, doing borg tfo puts disco bonus on cool-down too but does not update the cooldown window to show it.
    Bug report has been submitted through the fleet I am in to the appropriate people
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • Options
    ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    If this company were any more incompetent they'd be working for the Government
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I honestly don't recall them ever awarding the daily bonus. There are a few TFOs that don't, for whatever reason. (There's something that doesn't, at any rate; I don't remember what it is (pretty sure it's a TFO) but it never has.)
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    It's the daily purple boxes rather than the standard blue ones. Each Character can only earn one from each REP every day, once they've claimed the purple the next from the same REP will be Blue.

And I have no problem getting the Daily Bonus, even on Omega missions.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    The problem I noticed is that if you have let TFO's cooldown so everything says bonus is available, if you do Omega TFO you will get bonus but the cooldown windows does not update the Omega TFO status and puts Disco on cooldown and updates Disco status to says 19h 59min etc.
    If you do Disco TFO first it will put Disco on cooldown and updates Disco status but also puts Omega on cooldown but does not update its status.
    • Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
This discussion has been closed.