test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fixed] BUG: Missing Ship Registries and Weapon Effects

captnharlockcaptnharlock Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Description:
I wish to confirm if there's an ongoing development process or a glitch because I can't see my registries in any of my Fed starships. And at the same time, there isn't any weapon effects (beams, cannons and torps) at all except sound.

Video clip and pic here. (https://imgur.com/a/Gx7C9JI)

CATEGORY:
Graphics

How to reproduce:
N/A

####

Commentary:
I just need to confirm if it is an on-going bug/glitch or something is being developed/updated.

Thanks,
captnharlock
Post edited by captnharlock on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    You've posted in the test server is this correct? There has been no other reports of ship registries missing. It maybe that you may need to force verify. As for the weapons there is a known issue with some weapons.
  • captnharlockcaptnharlock Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    You've posted in the test server is this correct? There has been no other reports of ship registries missing. It maybe that you may need to force verify. As for the weapons there is a known issue with some weapons.

Yeah, it's from the test server. The vid shows that I was doing a test battle from the Drozana Station test console. Let me try force verify the Tribble files. Live is just fine. For the weapons, okay I understand. Thanks for that. Will get back again if the missing registries still persists.

Yeah, it's from the test server. The vid shows that I was doing a test battle from the Drozana Station test console. Let me try force verify the Tribble files. Live is just fine. For the weapons, okay I understand. Thanks for that. Will get back again if the missing registries still persists.

Still the same after doing force verifying. I've even tried another account. Same thing.
    I know some things aren't available on Tribble (not used it myself for years) Are you able to change ship names or registries by going to you bridge and calling yp the status window K i think it is.
    I know some things aren't available on Tribble (not used it myself for years) Are you able to change ship names or registries by going to you bridge and calling yp the status window K i think it is.

Yeah, no prob. It shows up fine in the ship status screen but not during ship customization and in-flight gameplay. It was totally fine before though. I use Tribble for beauty shots of starships as well.
    Update on this one. Looks like it got fixed after a full re-install of the Tribble files. Something may have messed up with the previous files. All working fine now including missing weapon effects.
    Nice one. Glad its fixed.