test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buying zen and dilithium exchange. How much time i have to wait before i can use my zen ?

sewedirsewedir Member Posts: 32 Arc User
So i bought zen recently and i discovered that i have been flagged and i am temporarily not able to sell zen on the exchange. My question is how long will it take ? I didn't bought it by steam , directly via arc games website. It has been 2 days , how long need i wait .
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    About 7 days. You can submit a ticket to have them evaluate the probation status and remove it early, but it's not guaranteed.
  • sewedirsewedir Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    About 7 days. You can submit a ticket to have them evaluate the probation status and remove it early, but it's not guaranteed.

Is it always 7 days ? Or is it with just first purchase and changes if you buy more zen ?
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    sewedir wrote: »
    Is it always 7 days ? Or is it with just first purchase and changes if you buy more zen ?

It's a random algorithm for the probation but always under or around 7 days.
  • sewedirsewedir Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Sometimes you don't get the probation at all (usually if you bought using an existing payment method AND not via Steam).

If you do get it, it's always labeled as 7 days but sometimes comes off early. (If you buy keys, the timing is shown in the tooltip on the keys and will transfer to anything from the boxes if you use the keys to open them.)

So you recommend not to use steam to make purchases and use method paypal instead ?
  • majcyricmajcyric Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    So you recommend not to use steam to make purchases and use method paypal instead ?

That would many depend on you... in the past i've been flagged when i've bought both from Arc and Steam (was flagged after buying through then flagged again after buying through Arc)..
    I haven't been since I made a ticket and complained about it...

But on a avg random day if you're buying $50 or more buying through Arc will give you small bonus of zen.. During Zen sales though, check both Arc and Steam, often times the bonuses for some amounts will be better on one or the other.. I recall during a Zen sale where the best deal was buying $10 ten times over buying $50 or $20+$30 through steam, but the bonus amount for $100 was better on Arc...
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,596 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Sometimes you don't get the probation at all (usually if you bought using an existing payment method AND not via Steam).

If you do get it, it's always labeled as 7 days but sometimes comes off early. (If you buy keys, the timing is shown in the tooltip on the keys and will transfer to anything from the boxes if you use the keys to open them.)

they will hold the transaction on paypal sometimes too
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
This discussion has been closed.