test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The First Bat'Leths!

thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
Here's that young go-getter! Gilgamesh, training with his new weapons: BAT'LeTHs!!

TWefLId.png

ho-ha-parry-dodge-spin...!!
STAR TREK
lD8xc9e.png

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    works for me. I'm a supporter of the ancient aliens theory *plops on a hard hat and blows a raspberry*, so I'm with that.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    works for me. I'm a supporter of the ancient aliens theory *plops on a hard hat and blows a raspberry*, so I'm with that.

Resident Alien with Alan Tudyk goes heavy into the Ancient Aliens theory. It even has Giorgio A. Tsoukalos which is infamous for the Ancient Aliens meme.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »

Resident Alien with Alan Tudyk goes heavy into the Ancient Aliens theory. It even has Giorgio A. Tsoukalos which is infamous for the Ancient Aliens meme.

I say famous, not infamous. Named my legendary D7 the IKS Tsoukalos. :)

Also, the recent episode when they had Shatner as a guest, was real good.
    Anyhow, see yas in game. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Klingons time travelling again. They're so silly!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Eh... he looks nothing like a certain golden armored PRICK. lol

Sorry... couldn't resist a bit of a FATE jab. Gilgamesh is a real prick in that Anime.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    The first bat'leths,
    The scanners did say,
    Were carved from the chitin
    Of Hur'q where they lay
    In fields of blood
    Of warriors brave
    Who fought with the Hur'q
    All Qo'noS to save...

(Sorry, I couldn't read the title of this thread without singing it to the tune of "The First Noel", and it finally broke.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    Now make an entire song out of it - and also submit it to CBS...maybe they'll actually make it official.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.