test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Burnham's cqc armor no Visual option

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
First, I am not talking about the EV suit. The armor has no Visual option to turn it on. I do have the shield and mind-meld.
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,932 Arc User
    Reputation armor goes into the Tailor.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    No armor choice in the Tailor, only the EV suit.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,932 Arc User
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2021
    You also need all 3 pieces to unlock the tailor visual options, which seems you have. Then got to select at Tailor the Correct Armor unlocks, it's not part of Uniform yet I think you know that.

Still I think I've only ever seen the Burnham's EV Suit - CQC or Burnham's EV Suit - Standard.

Not sure I've ever seen the Determination costume above, which seems to be a variation on the EV Suit.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Burnham's_Determination#Costume
    ╘ this not being available seems to be bug for sure.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    With every armor I currently have I go to the status tab on my toon, right on the armor and there's a option to either Active and Disable visual. Just like of the ship visual. I don't have this option for the armor but I do for the EV suit. Now in the Tailor like you stated my options under the DSC Burnham's EV Suit are Burnham's EV Suit - CQC or Burnham's EV Suit - Standard. No armor option. So, what am I missing?
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Nothing, I think this is perhaps a BUG and why I pinged the CM above to possibly look into it.

Though usually isn't permitted to speak about ongoing investigations, or when it may be fixed; the best we'd hope for is they acknowledge they are aware of an issue.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited May 2021
    Ok, Thank you. Oh' by the this issue is on my two main FED toons. I have not try this on any other toons.