Thanks so much!

STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    thetanine wrote: »
    Mirror NegH'Var KDF ship for @ThetaNine please =D

Thanks so much!

Done

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    @linmea - done and @nogrom @smokebaily for some reason I have issues sending it to you, is your mailbox full? I don't get a message but everytime I sent the ship it ends up in my inventory again.

ill fix that
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Try now. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    What a wonderful idea! I'm jealous I did not think of doing this. OP? You are a very fine person, indeed.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I'm not going to request a ship, but I am going to tell you thank you and that this was a great thing to do for the players...

Good Anya!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • cirran1cirran1 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    @doctorstegi I did get my requested ship. Thank you again for your generosity.

Cirran
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    thetanine wrote: »
    Mirror NegH'Var KDF ship for @ThetaNine please =D

Thanks so much!

Done

THANK YOU !! <3
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
    Try now. :)
    Still doesn't work I guess your @handle is not complete or different ingame.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • pfharlock#3015 pfharlock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    If still available, Mirror Ha'apax for @pfharlock#3015 :)
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Just letting you know I got them and thank you again. You're very generous to be doing this. I like flying T5 and T6 ships and I see value in just about any ship.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    echatty wrote: »
    Just letting you know I got them and thank you again. You're very generous to be doing this. I like flying T5 and T6 ships and I see value in just about any ship.

I have no issues flying T5 ships cause there is a few which haven't reached Tier 6 yet. :#

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    That's true. I do fly some T5 ships I have set up with certain energy types for Endeavors and they do very well.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    If still available, Mirror Ha'apax for @pfharlock#3015 :)

Done
  • pfharlock#3015 pfharlock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank You!!
    Worked this time - Done
    yay. ^_^V
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User

I didn't seem to get any mail, maybe you typed the name differently? It ends in an l not an i in case that's something you missed?
    avoozuul wrote: »

I didn't seem to get any mail, maybe you typed the name differently? It ends in an l not an i in case that's something you missed?
    Sorry about that fixed that for ya.

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »

Sorry about that fixed that for ya.
    No problem, I got it this time, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.