test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2nd outfit/armor identification request.

livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
Apparently people in game really do not like to respond to questions about their outfits/armors. Would anyone be willing to identify these outfits or at least the pieces that make them? because a lot of them i do not recognize or could not find in the tailor/store. Thank you!
szEAoig.png
1CqDbae.png
Y4O2xEo.png
gQytlm7.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Top one is probably the Vaadwaur outfit..
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    • Part of the top is Vaadwaur Officer. That hood I think is Zambaen, and the belt is Vaadwaur Officer. I THINK that chest strap is from one of the Mirror outfits.
    • Middle does appear to be a Vet Jupiter variant based on the metallic shoulders.
    • Bottom is 2399 uniform with some Jem'Hadar Vanguard bits, intel gloves, thigh high boots and TOS split skirt
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tubafiredragontubafiredragon Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The middle one is using the Starfleet Academy pants. The shoulder pads on the top one look like either the Bortasqu Uniform shoulder pads or the Kor Leather should pads.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Just adding this:

I believe the belt in the middle one is the one from the Jupiter pack in the C-store. That part is not limited to lifers.

The first one's chest gear could be from the Mercenary outfit, also from the C-store. Emphasis on ' could', as it may indeed also be from the Mirror outfits.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    The middle one is using the Starfleet Academy pants. The shoulder pads on the top one look like either the Bortasqu Uniform shoulder pads or the Kor Leather should pads.

Or maybe Romulan rank ones. Those gauntlets on the wrist look more Romulan than Klingon, but its hard to tell from this angle. But if its Bortasqu, Kor isn't symetrical like that, the character MIGHT be Klingon aligned if that is a Romulan. Again hard to tell due to angle.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Chest strap of the first is definitely from the Mirror Leeta outfit pack due to the lack of grenades/cylinders the mercenary outfit has.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    omg you guys are great! thank you so much!
    gQytlm7.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »

Or maybe Romulan rank ones. Those gauntlets on the wrist look more Romulan than Klingon, but its hard to tell from this angle. But if its Bortasqu, Kor isn't symetrical like that, the character MIGHT be Klingon aligned if that is a Romulan. Again hard to tell due to angle.

The floor in the background looks like ESD, which would not be possible if Klingon-aligned.

The top one is Drozana I think, there's no place in ESD that has that pattern of floor plating IIRC. The other 2 are ESD though.
    omg you guys are great! thank you so much!

If you have any more for us, bring 'em on. I'm a costume fiend in game. Don't have EVERYTHING, but I do have quite a lot.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    Apparently people in game really do not like to respond to questions about their outfits/armors.
    There's so many choices I think a lot of players just can't remember what pieces they're wearing. When pm'd I can usually respond with what reputation armor is being worn but that's about it.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    protoneous wrote: »
    Apparently people in game really do not like to respond to questions about their outfits/armors.
    There's so many choices I think a lot of players just can't remember what pieces they're wearing. When pm'd I can usually respond with what reputation armor is being worn but that's about it.

Also, a lot of people are probably AFK when standing around ESD and other social areas. A lot of times I have to squeeze in playing between housework and whatnot (which is why I liked the Red Alerts so much and why I end up doing a lot of patrols) and I doubt if I am the only one who does that kind of thing.

If I notice a PM I respond but they probably roll off the top of the chat before I get back to the machine if I get them AFK for example.
This discussion has been closed.