test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not recieving seasonal event progress points

So.. I have done 8 days of into the breach which should mean i have 400 points towards the seasonal event progress and its only showing 250..

Comments

• proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    It might be an obvious question but are you making sure that the 20 hour cool down timer has ended before doing it again? You'll only get your 50 progress points each day if at least 20 hours have elapsed since you last played it.

For example if you play it at 8.00pm one evening and collect your 50 progress points and then play it again...say, at 1.00pm the next day, you won't get another 50 points because only 17 hours have passed since the first time.
  • cobracommander#4077 cobracommander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm seeing the same thing. I have 12 of 14 points accrued for the featured event: voth advance. But I do not have an equivalent amount of event campaign experience. I only have 400 points, when I should have 600 points. Therefore event campaign appears to not be awarding every 20 hours like the featured event is. I'm going to see if it is every 24 hours.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    To me, the cooldown timers on both events do not appear to be in sync.
    The Event cooldown appears to trigger when you first start playing the Event mission, and only shows up & continued when you successfully complete it.
    The Campaign cooldown starts when you claim the reward from the Event.
    This appears to lead to a 10-15 minute difference between the two timers and could explain why you can play and get Event credit but no Campaign credit. It would be worth checking both cooldowns have ended before playing.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    To me, the cooldown timers on both events do not appear to be in sync.
    The Event cooldown appears to trigger when you first start playing the Event mission, and only shows up & continued when you successfully complete it.
    The Campaign cooldown starts when you claim the reward from the Event.
    This appears to lead to a 10-15 minute difference between the two timers and could explain why you can play and get Event credit but no Campaign credit. It would be worth checking both cooldowns have ended before playing.

The only problem is that the Event Campaign doesn't show a timer. So if they have different lengths the campaign timer might still be on cooldown while the event one done. I've just been giving it 24 hours between doing the mission to be safe and so far I've gotten credit each day.

Post edited by baucoin on
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    I usually run it at the same approximate times each day too. However, I'm 50 points down on the Campaign, but that's nothing that can't be reclaimed by playing for an extra day or three...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I can't say I've had any issues with the cool down timer myself.

I bought the event out on day one with Legacy tokens which gave me 700 campaign progress points straight away. Since then, I've been playing every day for the bonus dilithium. Some days I've been there as the last few minutes tick down, played it immediately afterwards and have still been getting an additional 50 progress each time.

My campaign progress total currently stands at 1,350 points.....and 650 of that is by playing each day, which works out at 13 days. That makes sense considering the event started on 22nd April. Hoping to fit in another eight days progress at least before the end, which will mean I'm exactly halfway to completing the campaign after just one event.
    Post edited by proteus#8097 on
  • assassinxv1#3508 assassinxv1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I am also NOT receiving the appropriate points. I have completed 10 days progress but only have 250 points instead of the 500 I should have received.
  • cobracommander#4077 cobracommander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just played the first Tholian Trouble event and did not receive the 50 points for the event campaign. This is still an ongoing problem. During the previous campaign, I tested the possibility of waiting a full 24 hours to see if that was the issue. It did not prove out. The 50 points are seemingly awarded at random. Didn't matter of I waited 20 hours, 24 hours, or even 36 hours.

FIX THIS ALREADY!!! QUIT IGNORING THE SUPPORT FORUM!
    This is now the 2nd Event whereby the 50 Points for Daily Completion ARE NOT BEING AWARDED on a consistent basis! Just completed my 3rd day of Tholian Event and did not get the 50 Points today. I have been waiting over 24 hours instead of the allowed 20 hours due to the Bad Experience of the LAST EVENT having the SAME ISSUE. I estimate that I have failed to receive somewhere between 200 to 300 points with today's completion being added to the last event's bug of not awarding all earned points.
    Just played the first Tholian Trouble event and did not receive the 50 points for the event campaign. This is still an ongoing problem. During the previous campaign, I tested the possibility of waiting a full 24 hours to see if that was the issue. It did not prove out. The 50 points are seemingly awarded at random. Didn't matter of I waited 20 hours, 24 hours, or even 36 hours.

FIX THIS ALREADY!!! QUIT IGNORING THE SUPPORT FORUM!

AGREED ... and at one point I waited 48 hours on the last event and still NO 50 POINTS FOR COMPLETION.

This is getting ridiculous. Just waited 30 hours to complete Tholian Event and AGAIN DID NOT RECEIVE the 50 points. At this rate it will be impossible to earn the 3000+ points as less than 50% of the Earned Points are actually being awarded. PLEASE HELP!!!
  • blackthorn8018#1505 blackthorn8018 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yeah after the patch on 6/1 my event timer got reset to a full 20 hours when it should’ve been around 4 or 5.. Seems relatively innocuous considering the other issues about points not being awarded but it’s not a good sign for the future..