test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what armor/outfits are these?

livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
If someone could let me know what armor/outfits these pieces are, i would really appreciate that. Tried asking the people in game, but got no response.
eyd4xQL.png
P6TnQGO.png
PE6VonK.png
gQytlm7.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tubafiredragontubafiredragon Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The bottom 2 are M.A.C.O. Armor from the Task Force Omega (Borg) reputation. The top looks like the Kelvin Admiral’s uniform, but I’m not sure.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    You're right on the M.A.C.O. Armor, yet the very top one is The Motion Picture Uniform in the CSTORE.

The person has just changed the colors to the top being all white. :)

0zxlclk.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Yea. Top is Motion Picture uniform, bottom is MACO armor from Omega Rep.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    Thank you guys so much!
    gQytlm7.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    The bottom 2 are M.A.C.O. Armor from the Task Force Omega (Borg) reputation. The top looks like the Kelvin Admiral’s uniform, but I’m not sure.

TMP uniform. the buckle thing on the front tells me
    Spock.jpg

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    edited May 2021

TMP uniform. the buckle thing on the front tells me

The "buckle thing" was the mainboard housing for the "smart suit" with the medical monitoring, backup translator, and other network functions along with the batteries to run it.

A lot of TOS fans used to point out when the movie came out that it is a bit of a step back from the self-temperature-regulating TOS uniforms that ran off the wearers static electrical field and passive effects like the tunic nap puffing up or relaxing due to temperature variance (though, to be fair, they did not call in biomonitoring information to sickbay like the TMP ones did, and the transmitters probably took a bit more juice to run than absorbing static cling could provide).
This discussion has been closed.