test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 4/29/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
You can find the patch notes for this morning's maintenance on PC here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11487713
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Equipped items sent to inventory upon ship dismissal.

Thanks for this. Although I haven't accidentally dismissed a loaded ship I'm sure some have and lost some good stuff. Good addition!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Equipped items sent to inventory upon ship dismissal.

I absolutely HATE this change, sometimes I claim a ship just to grab a console or mess around in the ship tailor, the last thing I want is to have to manually delete all the garbage gear the ship comes with when I'm done and want to dismiss the ship.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I dunno what is funnier.
    The fact that the patch notes are just 2 lines and much smaller than the PC banner itself (to say nothing of the patch note banner)
    OR
    The fact that 2 people copy-pasted them to make the exact same blog posted with a SEVEN-hour-interval and it still hasn't been noticed yet.
    2021-04-29%2022_46_06-News%20_%20Star%20Trek%20Online%20_%20Arc%20Games.png?raw=1

For added fun, Dropbox gave me its "work efficiently as a team" tip when I dropped the screenshot here.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I lost a S31 vanity shield due to ship dismissal, I wish I could get that back.
This discussion has been closed.