test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seven of Nine costume

phill67phill67 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I bought the seven of nine costume in the zen store and it now shows as being purchased. I went to the tailor and the costume does not appear on the list of usable items. The character is human, female and Federation aligned. Has any one encountered this before and more importantly is there any solution?
Tagged:

Comments

• tharsonius42tharsonius42 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Did you switch to "Uniform - Jacket Tight"? For whatever reason the Seven parts are there.
  • phill67phill67 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    That worked. Thank you for the assist!!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    For whatever reason the Seven parts are there.
    That's because that costume was Voyager's biggest spatial anomaly that went unnoticed throughout seasons 4-7.
    I mean, how on earth did Seven even fit inside it?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • cyphexthekingcyphextheking Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I too have a - but different - trouble with that outfit:

As a DeltaRecruit, i made a Female Alien in Romulan Faction, FED-ALIGNED ...

She can wear the Clothing from Seven and even the HAND-Part..

But there is sadly NO WAY, to put on Seven´s Eye-/Head-Piece...

And i tried with Human Head-Options and Romulan Head Options..

Thats annoying.. Really..

There is just that old wierd "EarSpeaker"-com-Device available as "Head-Tech-Attach" and in Eye-Attach just some Visors..

Seven's Eye-piece is totally missing there..

And there are many more weird behaviours in the Tailor, but here my most annoying things:

- Female Romulan Boff (while Fed-Aligned) CAN wear Starfleet Uniforms, BUT MALES NOT ...

- If you try to create a Boff (or maybe even Character) like D'vana Tendi (Lower Decks), Females DON'T HAVE ACCESS to that HAIR-Style WHILE that hair IS ALLREADY INGAME BUT JUST FOR MALES

Please, Cryptic, fix that.... People pay money for things, that are not working....
    2ntadi4o8mmx.png