test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vault Ensnared Remake - Are you nutz?

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Proof it. If you know for a fact. I think I know for a fact that if there was extra marks to be made Cryptic would have used it the same way in the remake. That way they wouldn't have to figure out where to put the marks and how to do it since math isn't their strong suit. You are one of these people here on the forums who seem to know it all but provide very little if at all proof that you are right. So back up your "facts" or shut up. I'm tired of Forum Heroes who talk a bunch but by the end have on clue what they are actually talking about.
    Prove it*

How am I supposed to provide proof on how the TFO used to work when I can no longer access the old version of the TFO, since its been replaced by the new version of the TFO? Do you expect me to time travel back to the past, record myself playing it back then, then bring that footage back to the future?

The only proof I can provide at this point is the wiki article(which hasn't been updated since June 2019) explaining the reward payout system, which explicitly mentions the web progress affecting mark payouts
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Mission:_Vault:_Ensnared
    Successful completion of the mission will award at least one crate containing 5 Fleet Marks plus an allotment of Marks of the player's choice, in a quantity determined by specific objectives in each phase. Defeating the Tholian flagship will award an additional crate upon completion, containing 5 Fleet Marks plus 3 Marks of the player's choice. Maximum payout is 10 Fleet Marks plus 58 Marks of the player's choice (all 10 Reman ships rescued, keeping the Vault Weavers' progress below 20%, defeating the flagship before the timer expires, and completing the mission during a Bonus Marks Event.)

Exactly there is nothing there but one sentence which doesn't make it clear that you get extra marks for that but rather that when you do everything to the best ability this is the max amount of marks you get. If it was done right it would have said Optional Rewards for give bla bla bla. So they didn't test anything but run the whole thing once with best possible outcome.

"Reward Payout
    Edit
    Successful completion of the mission will award at least one crate containing 5 Fleet Marks plus an allotment of Marks of the player's choice, in a quantity determined by specific objectives in each phase. Defeating the Tholian flagship will award an additional crate upon completion, containing 5 Fleet Marks plus 3 Marks of the player's choice. Maximum payout is 10 Fleet Marks plus 58 Marks of the player's choice (all 10 Reman ships rescued, keeping the Vault Weavers' progress below 20%, defeating the flagship before the timer expires, and completing the mission during a Bonus Marks Event.)
    "

And lets not forget you are also aware that with this current version you get extra marks for protecting the Vault from the net. Which is complete BS because you don't. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Also my point wasn't really to argue with people about what was and what wasn't but that Cryptic remade this TFO in a way that your advantage lies in the AFK instead of playing the 7 minute timer. You will save over a minute of time. There is no point to protect the vault because you don't get TRIBBLE for that no matter what percentage you reach.

Not to talk about how it is not logical at all to kill the Vault-weavers they never make it ones around and yet the net still gets established to a certain %. But I think criticizing TFO's is a whole topic for itself. However you think if you remake a TFO well you at least put some thought to it because it will cause conflict in 5 man teams when some of these people go AFK for a good reason and other whine because they went afk.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    Proof it. If you know for a fact. I think I know for a fact that if there was extra marks to be made Cryptic would have used it the same way in the remake. That way they wouldn't have to figure out where to put the marks and how to do it since math isn't their strong suit. You are one of these people here on the forums who seem to know it all but provide very little if at all proof that you are right. So back up your "facts" or shut up. I'm tired of Forum Heroes who talk a bunch but by the end have on clue what they are actually talking about.
    Prove it*

How am I supposed to provide proof on how the TFO used to work when I can no longer access the old version of the TFO, since its been replaced by the new version of the TFO? Do you expect me to time travel back to the past, record myself playing it back then, then bring that footage back to the future?

The only proof I can provide at this point is the wiki article(which hasn't been updated since June 2019) explaining the reward payout system, which explicitly mentions the web progress affecting mark payouts
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Mission:_Vault:_Ensnared
    Perhaps you still have your testing notes you could dig out and past the results of the testing. You said you was involved in a thread documenting TFO rewards. Could that thread have any evidence as the way you wrote it suggest you tested and posted the results in that thread. Can you link back to that thread for the other poster? I can understand why the other posters wanted to see proof as you do have a habit of making stories up and acting like those stories are fact when often they are not. I am not saying you are wrong in this case though just given your history I understand where they are coming from.
    edited April 2021
    Either way, you do get marks for keeping the station web down, unlike what the OP suggested.
    Just for that stupid sentence I will prove you wrong. Only got 2 buddies online right now but I will post a video from with protecting the Vault and without just so that people here can see what kind of nonsense you spur. Frankly I'm tired of it, look forward to it its coming pretty soon.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    edited April 2021
    @somtaawkhar Here extra for you:

Let me explain the conditions so you don't get confused.

3 people instead of 5 ( doesn't change the result in marks)

Difficulty level - Advanced

First round with protecting the Vault the net never went over 40%

For what you see on screen out of my perspective I had a mark bonus running on both runs.

Second run we went AFK for 5 minutes (cause we saved 2 minutes that way) net went up to 100%

Watch the video and you will see there is 0 difference in marks paid out at the end, no 5 no 10 no nothing.

Feel free to do your own testing and post the results if you should find the marks you get for keeping the webbing down. I don't care if you do it alone with 3 or 5 people since the result in reward doesn't change.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r6Hg6InKCaY&t=1s

I still say going AFK in the web protection segment will save you time and you do not loose any marks. There for AFK is encouraged because you save 2 minutes of time you can invest in something else.

Post edited by doctorstegi on
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I have never done such in thing. In fact, your the one with the history of habitually lying about nearly everything you talk about. Even when numerous other people besides myself point out how your wrong.
    Yes you do, all the time, in fact even in this very thread you have done as per my quote earlier on. it’s something you are well known for. As for habitually lying that is just another story you made up. You often call me “still a habitual, and nonchalant, liar” all with zero evidence. Like the Janeway thread where I never lied once but you just fall back to your Elitists attitude and called me a habitual liar. Like that thread, you cannot post to any lie in this thread because I never did in either. You say I am habitually lying about nearly everything I talk about then it should be easy for you to prove with multiple examples. If you cannot then it is in fact you who is habitually lying about me. As I can quote you making this false accusation multiple times.

Everyone who knows me would say I couldn’t lie to save my life as its completely against my nature. Go on post any links to me habitually lying, you cannot because I never do that. I hate dishonestly. There is nothing worse then dishonestly. This is just yet another made up story from you. I fully admit I make mistakes at times and have got thing wrongs at times and at other times not known things, I never lie under any circumstance. You have created this fake narrative about me. This is just you acting like the very elitist people you claim to dislike. I never lied in the Janeway thread, this thread or any other thread. You said I lied in the Janeway thread, so I am calling you out. Show me where I lied? All these times you say I lied have just been you making up fake stories so you can then falsely call me a nonchalant, liar. Its just the same as what you do against the DPSers community. You make up fake stories and paint them all with the same negative brush.

“Like your constant claims that the RTFO system somehow made TFOs harder to get into... when literally everyone from people on the forums, Priority One, and even Cryptic themselves, have said the opposite.”
    Which is not what I said or the position I hold. That is not the precise claim I made. You are misrepresenting my position and what I said and given the number of times we have been over this I can only assume you are doing this on purpose and being dishonest on purpose just like when you was being a dishonest in the Janeway thread. I never took the position all TFO’s are harder to get into and its clear a number of them are now much easier to get into. We have been over this enough times now. I am not wasting more time on this subject with you. You either don’t understand position or are purposely being dishonest.

“You've done it in this very thread as is. You claim Infected Space has more teamwork, tactics, and communication then Pahvo Dissension... despite the fact you don't have to talk to anyone, or synergize actions, at all during Infected space. Everyone just runs off and spams their own skills with no real care what other players are doing because all the TFO has is a DPS check.”
    That’s not a lie and my claim is correct. Just because you don’t do any team work and you don’t talk to other players it doesn’t mean that’s the same for the rest of us. As you know I play Elite as my default setting and in my expreince what happens in Pahvo Dissension is everyone picks a random lane runs off and spams their own skills with no real care what other players are doing. There is the bare minimum of team work, no supporting each other, often no communication, not team tactics. There is no real synergizing of actions and there is no battleplan.

Then we get to Infected space and it’s the other way around we create a battleplan which changes based on who’s in the group. We have a flight plan for different players. We use team work, use communication, support each other, use flanking. We pay attention to each other skills, pay attention to who needs support, we care about what each other are doing and most important of all we synergize our actions it’s not remotely all about DPS. There is just flat out way more teamwork, team tactics, synergizing of actions and communication when we are doing Elite ISE, Elite HSE, Elite Bughunt over when we do Elite Pahvo Dissension.

EDIT: Corrected a few minor typos.
    Post edited by pottsey5g on
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    For what you see on screen out of my perspective I had a mark bonus running on both runs.
    You are aware that a bonus mark pool will alter your reward from the TFO itself, up to the maximum the TFO allows, because that is the max its programmed to displace, with any extra being added as additional marks seperatly?

You got 120 marks in both situations because 120 marks is the maximum the TFO itself allows. And you got that from the bonus mark pool in each situation.

What has that to do with that you don't get marks for the webbing of the station part?
    edited April 2021
    What has that to do with that you don't get marks for the webbing of the station part?
    Literally everything. Your game was displaying 120 marks because that is the maximum the TFO allows by its own reward scheme.

While you failed to get that naturally in one run, due to not protecting the station, the bonus marks pushed you to that level, thus resulting in the game showing 120 marks in both scenarios, because that is the max the game is programed to display as a reward for that TFO. If you stopped using the bonus mark pool, you would notice the difference.

While I lack video recording software, if you give me about an hour I can show what it looks like when not using a bonus mark pool. I already did a private queue for it, freeing one Reman ship, and killing the optional Tholian flagship, and it gave me 57 marks as a reward. I took screenshots at every major milestone, and am now waiting for the cooldown to go away so I can publicly queue for it, and i'll do the same there.

Are you insane or something? I ran both runs with bonus mark what that means I get 20% more marks added on to the total from the marks of the run. I got 186 marks total in the run where the station is at 40% and 186 marks where the station was at 100% webbed in. Same conditions same marks different behavior during the webbing part. Are you that full of yourself that you can't see that the stuff you spurred out of your fingers is total nonsense or are you just incapable of comprehending the information given to you?

Video software isn't the only thing you are lacking buddy, get a grip.

• bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    protoneous wrote: »
    How about people who are just trying to improve their game over time without doing anything fancy? This is a big part of any game. Surely they should have content available that feels challenging? IMHO there should be a variety of content available that appeals to a variety of tastes from new players to those looking for something more. It would be the something more category that's been lacking as of late. But that's just my personal view on things.

Agreed: there *should* be a variety of content available for as many "groups" as possible - i.e., the casuals that just want to have fun pew pewing stuff with minimum effort, the story/lore driven players that enjoys story content above all else, the ones that likes putting their skills to the test with challenging content, and so fort and so fort.

Right now, as far as group content goes, STO has very little to offer to anyone that wants to have fun while doing something challenging: no tactics required in the vast majority of queues, no need to do anything but dps unless you go for elites because support roles are more of an hindrance than anything else (especially with the endeavour system that may require one or more player to heal, in which case having someone else healing you is counterproductive), queues that goes on solely on a timer (visibile or otherwise) and will finish successfully regardless of what you do or don't.
    The endgame is basically non existent and while I do not expect to have raid-like content - and god forbid they even think about it: people would go ballistic because "how dare you put in content that I can't do by just clicking a few buttons?!" - but there's a difference between raids and mindless pew pew pew.
    In medio stat virtus.

Wholly what I would give for a Raiding system that held the ground between End game And solo play. IMO if they added a raid system X off the queues for it. you have to actually "Travel" to the location with your fleet and enter a Zone that needs to be cleared before you hit the boss. As well, with a decent Strat that needs to be learned like back in the old EverQuest days... We didn't have voice chat we didn't google or youtube simply put we wiped until we Learned what we needed to do as a team.

Unfortunately those days are long gone. But if it could be implemented that even with todays searching the web on info of a strat for an encounter. The Challenge is You need to be on top of your game to Accomplish it. THAT would be amazing!! Also if it were possible raid sizes in EQ were several full raids of 72 people, haha, imagine loading in a STO raid zone on its own server with 72 ships?? I am kind of drooling over this aspect of gameplay for this game haha!!
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
    I'm still not sure how the Vault's total web % works in regards to how many marks one gets. Maybe its a 10/10/10/5 system? Where you get zero marks at 100%, 5 marks at 80%-100%, and 10 marks each for 60%-80%, 40-60%, and 20%-40%.

Either way, you do get marks for keeping the station web down, unlike what the OP suggested.

I proved you are wrong with my video simple as that. Then you tried to get away from that buy trying to convert my attention to the bonus marks which I didn't buy in to. How m I doing so far?

YOU ARE WRONG - THE WEBBING OF THE VAULT DOES NOT GIVE ANY BONUS MARKS - WATCH MY VIDEO FOR PROOF

Are we clear yet? You were wrong and good is. It is time to simply shut up about it before you embarrass yourself even more. You know I make mistakes and when I do I live up to that and admit that I made one. You should try it, maybe people will start talking to you differently. I read everything you posted in this thread but I'm not somebody who gets thrown of the lane when I talk about something very specific. Let me point it out again.

YOU ARE WRONG - If you think you are not show me a video of 2 rounds same way I did. Also plenty of video software and screen recorder software out there for free if you look for it. But then I feel that is just an excuse for you because you know I m right you can clearly see in my video which shows both runs.

:D:D:D:D:D Dude your screen shots don't show TRIBBLE. There is no telling what optionals you made and which you didn't. Gimme a break if you try to manipulate people into your BS come up with something substantial make a video so I can see what you did. Screenshots really what is this the 90's ? You can't even put a picture up right that shows up on full screen. Really put a video up or shut up I'm done talking to you nut otherwhise.
    Google it for yourself you lazy lad. It's called free screen recording software. Also in case you should have a half decent computer and an NVidia Videocard there is software for free directly from NVidia its called NVidia Experience.

Also if you downloaded your software go to Youtube and look for tutorial you seem to be the person who needs to be explained things several times and with tutorial videos you can always re-watch them until you get how it works. I'm looking forward to your video, don't forget to record 2 runs in order to compare it. But don't worry I wont hold my breath that you a) provide the video b) in chase you should provide it come out with a different outcome then me. Because optional rewards don't just not work for some people and then work for others.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    bcstar wrote: »
    Wholly what I would give for a Raiding system that held the ground between End game And solo play. IMO if they added a raid system X off the queues for it. you have to actually "Travel" to the location with your fleet and enter a Zone that needs to be cleared before you hit the boss. As well, with a decent Strat that needs to be learned like back in the old EverQuest days... We didn't have voice chat we didn't google or youtube simply put we wiped until we Learned what we needed to do as a team.

Unfortunately those days are long gone. But if it could be implemented that even with todays searching the web on info of a strat for an encounter. The Challenge is You need to be on top of your game to Accomplish it. THAT would be amazing!! Also if it were possible raid sizes in EQ were several full raids of 72 people, haha, imagine loading in a STO raid zone on its own server with 72 ships?? I am kind of drooling over this aspect of gameplay for this game haha!!

Oh, I'd LOVE to have raid content in this game, with proper tactics that needs to be used, with proper roles (tank, healer, dps)!
    I'd LOVE to have content that requires coordination and real team work, with groups being able to clear content not only based on their dps, but also on the proper execution of a sound strategy. I've raided for years in a variety of different games and I miss it. I miss the sense of accomplishment when you finally, finally!, can take down the final boss in a raid you've been progressing on for weeks - if not months, in some cases.
    STO doesn't have anything even remotely similar and the only content that was truly challenging - looking at the original No Win Scenario, for example - was removed because people can't be bothered to learn anything but how to click a button while, at the same time, they cannot stand the idea that other players can accomplish something that they cannot do.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
    Google it for yourself you lazy lad. It's called free screen recording software. Also in case you should have a half decent computer and an NVidia Videocard there is software for free directly from NVidia its called NVidia Experience.

Also if you downloaded your software go to Youtube and look for tutorial you seem to be the person who needs to be explained things several times and with tutorial videos you can always re-watch them until you get how it works. I'm looking forward to your video, don't forget to record 2 runs in order to compare it. But don't worry I wont hold my breath that you a) provide the video b) in chase you should provide it come out with a different outcome then me. Because optional rewards don't just not work for some people and then work for others.
    Pardon me for not ever needing to record a video of any game I've ever played for any reason up until now.

Still waiting here. I guess you figured out I was right. No BONUS Marks for protecting the Vault from the webbing.

edited April 2021

Pardon me for not ever needing to record a video of any game I've ever played for any reason up until now.

Still waiting here. I guess you figured out I was right. No BONUS Marks for protecting the Vault from the webbing.

What's good about this whole thing is that a quick google search would've brought up the most famous and probably the best FREE recording software available, which is OBS.

And it's not that he "figured it out". He already knew it, but god forbid he admits it.
    I still remember when he went on multiple tirades about how Defense of Starbase 1 does not autocomplete, even after Felisean posted a video of him and others AFKing it on Elite, completing the queue successfully.
    kv1Ohsx.png

- quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    At least for the new version of the TFO.

As recorded here
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1261358/vault-ensnared-tfo-updates
    On April 18th I played the new Vault Ensnared TFO, and with the conditions of
    • Saving all 10 Reman ships
    • Keeping the Tholian Vault web to 40%
    • Destroying the bonus capital ship in time
    I got 100 marks without the daily mark bonus

Since my last post I privately queued for the new version of the TFO(since this one still allows is surprisingly) and only rescued one Reman ship to make sure I didn't get an AFK penalty or anything, while letting the other 9 get destroyed, letting the station get 100% webbed, and not destroying the optional tholian capital ship. In this instance I only got 52 marks(107) with the daily bonus.

Image of mark payout
    udUc5Uq.jpg

Going by this, the reward structure for this TFO appears to be
    • Base marks 50
    • 2 marks for each Reman ship saved(max 20)
    • 10 marks for the optional Tholian capital ship destroyed
    • 20 marks for keeping it at 40% web
    Which would equal the 100 marks I got back on the 18th.

So you do get marks for not letting the station get webbed. I would guess if you somehow kept it below 20% web you could reach a max of 120 or so marks in this TFO.

*edit*
    Replaying the TFO again, this time without rescuing any Reman ships, but destroying the optional Tholian flagship, I got 55 marks. This seems to confirm the idea that each Reman ship saved gives two marks. Though the Tholian capital ships only gives 5 marks, unlike the 10 I originally speculated.

I'm still not sure how the Vault's total web % works in regards to how many marks one gets. Maybe its a 10/10/10/5 system? Where you get zero marks at 100%, 5 marks at 80%-100%, and 10 marks each for 60%-80%, 40-60%, and 20%-40%.

Yea I kind of suspected you did, but honestly keeping it at 40% isn't something the vast majority will do. Be nice if this was revised to give 20 marks for 40% or no more; then 10 marks for 60% or no more; and 5 marks if you get it to 80% but then it collapses.

That certainly seems like a fair compromise.
    0zxlclk.png
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    strathkin wrote: »
    What makes me nutz is if they boost enemy resistance everywhere further, penalizing the 5-50k DPS players the most, while it won't even scratch those in the 100k-500k range. That to me, be just pure raw silly at the finest...

See, this is a thing that has been giving me much concern over the last few years, but morso lately. They've allowed the power level of players to get so out of control, that unless you're set up to do ridiculous dps, you just can't compete. I've been advised in the past by some of the more knowledgable forum experts, and it did boost my dps substantially, to the point that I can do most content on my main character reliably... yet he's almost completely powerless against the Tzenkethi, many Iconian missions, some of the Delta content, and even some of the new revamps. I couldn't even begin to scratch the Tholians in the updated Azure Nebula. It's a worrying trend.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. Tzenkethi, Iconians, Tholians in Azure nebula, they're all a joke, yawn. And I am, of course, just a mediocre player. Voth are laughable too. Used to be it took 10 ppl to kill a Voth citadel ship. Now I can literally solo-kill a citadel easily (and the group they flew in on). Only thing that I still fear are the Borg, in Hive Elite -- and even on Advanced, as they can really put the hurt on, fast, if you're literally in the middle of the Hive. Voth can activate their deflector thingy, and that can kill you fast (it's essentially just you killing yourself); but they announce their tactic visually quite loudly, so all you have to do is not do a frontal assault for the duration.
    3lsZz0w.jpg

What's good about this whole thing is that a quick google search would've brought up the most famous and probably the best FREE recording software available, which is OBS.

And it's not that he "figured it out". He already knew it, but god forbid he admits it.
    I still remember when he went on multiple tirades about how Defense of Starbase 1 does not autocomplete, even after Felisean posted a video of him and others AFKing it on Elite, completing the queue successfully.

Yeah now you can even solo complete SB1 that way lol.

• sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User

Or maybe he simple hasn't had the time to learn how to use recording software.
    sci321 wrote: »

Yeah press this button for recording sure requires a lot of learning for somebody who seems to know it all. LOL

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Yeah press this button for recording sure requires a lot of learning for somebody who seems to know it all. LOL

Some people are not as technologically savvy as others. I personally still struggle with recording another game on OBS. So no it is not as simple to some people as it is to others. With that said, let's return to the topic revamped Vault Ensnared instead of beating each other up. Otherwise, this topic seems to have run its course.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited April 2021
    sthe91 wrote: »

Some people are not as technologically savvy as others. I personally still struggle with recording another game on OBS. So no it is not as simple to some people as it is to others. With that said, let's return to the topic revamped Vault Ensnared instead of beating each other up. Otherwise, this topic seems to have run its course.

In case you didn't notice, this IS part of the topic... and it's not really for you to decide whether or not it has run its course.
    Allegations where made that the net coverage percentage influences the bonus marks you get once the queue is completed. Allegations that are not supported in any way, shape or form except for the word of one person that is well known for twisting quotes, editing their own posts to make others quoting them look bad and even going so far as denying *video evidence*.

So, in this light, expecting him to back up is claims is not only warranted, but pretty much necessary.
    Post edited by jennycolvin on
    kv1Ohsx.png

This discussion has been closed.