test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

B'Rel HPs and Stalker Squad locked to a specific carrier. Intentional or "throwback"?

thetrekspertthetrekspert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
The B'Rel BOP HPs and Stalker Fighters & Squadron are "locked" to the Vo'Quv/Vo'DevwI and the Atrox/Aspero, respectively.

Is them still being ship-locked intentional? Or did it they get missed when they did the unlocking?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The rules regarding hangar pets are inconsistent. The caitian frigates aren't locked but the shuttles are, with B'Rels it's the other way around. Mobulai frigates are locked to the Aqua-Xindi carrier while other Xindi pets are unlocked as well.

I like to think it's an oversight, but the pet restriction never made sense to me in the first place.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    B'Rels and Stalkers were brought up during the Livestream on those carriers from what I remember, and it seemed that it was intentional for those limits to remain at that time. I think it was brought up in chat for the cross-faction flying Livestream, but I don't recall an answer to it then.
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Mobulai frigates are locked to the Aqua-Xindi carrier while other Xindi pets are unlocked as well..

In that specific instance, only the pets that come on the ship are locked to the Xindi-Aquatic carrier, but any purchased Mobulai (including supposedly the same rarity EC ones) are any Xindi ship.
This discussion has been closed.