test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Event Started, nice to see (hopefully) add a few things in future.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11487113-special-phoenix-prize-pack-event!

Be nice to see this finally added to the Phoenix, it previously was available via the Older Crafting System.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Fractal_Remodulator
╘ especially if they made a Rare version of it that reduced the 3s down to 2-2.5 seconds, to cut 1.5s off the free one at Replicator.

I know they've been holding out on a few other items in the last several events going back to Sept-October, deciding if it be Mudd or Phoenix. I'm wondering if the cause for the Dancing Elachi who are so happy, where their Space Set might show up? Just be nice to see them a balance between Mudd, or Phoenix even if it wasn't 50/50 but say 75/25 in favor of Mudd's. More like the Account Wide benefit Mudd offers, though you got to often wait for a 50-75% off sale before you should consider buying.

I mean most my Characters have a 3 piece Omega Set; yet it has an instant remodulation; yet takes 10s to reactivate, which doesn't help if you have borg adapting in 2-4 seconds as can (sometimes) happen. Perhaps just my own little thoughs mixed in reducing the Omega remodulation to 5s and those above about the Fractal Variant. :)

Anything else people think might be more worthwhile in Phoenix?
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    It certainly would be nice to have a few more things added over time. I think the FR is a good suggestion.

Fwiw, you can still get a Fractal Remodulator from the appropriate NPC at the base camp on Defera. The trick is to wait until the npc phases out then back in which seems to signal it's time to put in your crafting order. Using a Phoenix token would probably be more convenient :smile:

yUgh1xZ.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    They could alternate between the two for regular "stuff" but then you'd no doubt see the choicier items being deliberately held back so they end up slotted into muggs side of the rotation.

Event ships could easily be both given how rare the tokens are to get them from phoenix.
This discussion has been closed.