test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug - cannot claim Commander's Gig

I am a LTS and on my new Romulan Delta Recruit, I cannot claim the Commander's Gig at the New Romulus shipyard.

WyxPRRb.png

Please let me have it. I have it (or the faction equivalent) on all of my other toons.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    As for First Complement do that mission and get those DOFFs. Finally, you need to talk to the Shuttle Information officer to get the Token. He is just down the ramp on your left when you get out of the turbolift. You can also get them at the other shipyards of your faction ESD or Qonos Shipyard each has their own Shuttle Information officer. You can get additional ones if you want to try out the Fed or KDF LTS shuttles if you have unlocked the "Fly any ship" option.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    You don't have to be level 20, and from the look of things you have selected an ally, but you've got an outstanding mission to finish up that might be blocking this? (First Compliment)

I'm level 11, picked an Ally, and have yet to do Neutral no More, but I did pick up my initial DOFF cadre which you haven't done yet. And I could get any of the three Captain's Yachts. The only difference I can see right now is that you haven't done First Compliment. (If finishing First Compliment doesn't do it, then try posting a pic of your Captain's Log and I could compare with mine to see if there's something else missing. I assume you've seen the cinema scene on New Romulus that you get the first time you beam down from orbit.)
  • asindar1asindar1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    You need to talk to the Shuttle Information officer to get the Token, same guy you will need to talk before your do "The Vault" mission. He is just down the ramp on your left when you get out of the turbolift. You can also get them at the other shipyards of your faction ESD or Qonos Shipyard each has their own Shuttle Information officer. You can get additional ones if you want to try out the Fed or KDF LTS shuttles if you have unlocked the "Fly any ship" option.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    asindar1 wrote: »
    You need to talk to the Shuttle Information officer to get the Token, same guy you will need to talk before your do "The Vault" mission. He is just down the ramp on your left when you get out of the turbolift. You can also get them at the other shipyards of your faction ESD or Qonos Shipyard each has their own Shuttle Information officer. You can get additional ones if you want to try out the Fed or KDF LTS shuttles if you have unlocked the "Fly any ship" option.

Actually you don't need to manually get tokens anymore for LTS yachts. I didn't get one and I claimed a Gig, and could have claimed the other two as well. (It still said I had a token after getting the Gig.)