test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 4/15/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/15 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    Infected, Cure, Khitomer Accord, Into the Hive Task Force Operations now offer choice of Fleet Marks or Omega Marks.

They...already do? At least, they have been the past several years that I've done them.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Infected, Cure, Khitomer Accord, Into the Hive Task Force Operations now offer choice of Fleet Marks or Omega Marks.

They...already do? At least, they have been the past several years that I've done them.​​

None of those queues have ever offered fleet marks. They offer Omega only.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    Yea that is a nice update,.. Thank You!

:o
    0zxlclk.png
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I wonder if the vfx on Zhat Vash cannons is being fixed with this or is it still broken after all this time lol.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Yea that is a nice update,.. Thank You!

:o

Agree. It's not the longest list of fixes, but it's focused on the Delta Recruit thing & it's short & sweet. Thanks Cryptic & try to keep at it.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User

It's about bloody time!
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Is it me, or did this patch include the new Azure Rescue revamped TFO? Because I searched the forums and patches on main page, and nothing has been said!

Changes:

The R.R.W. Lleiset with Jarok is your contact, AND ACTUALLY DOES FLY AROUND HELPING. (I hope at some point some voiceover is added)

The Map is different somewhat, There are less asteroids in visual range, but still the 4 set up, and slightly different shape?

Visuals updated, no more flashy transparent textures that pop out and in as you fly almost giving some a seizure when zoomed out from their ship. Lighting is fantastic, good job to whoever did that! The particle effect still exists for ships moving around, but no visual fog makes it feel exotic matter type thing.

Point totals for bonuses up front and counting down from start, instead of waiting for them to pop up. Point totals for Advanced are 7 and 14.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    It must have, because ANR was still the same old POS it was from release years ago barely a week ago.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    No new complementary Character Slot for a Delta recruit ?
    Didn't you used to get one at these recruitment events ?
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    It seems the best addition wasn't mentioned in the notes: the Caitians and Ferasans got their 2 new hairstyles at last. Now if only they weren't reflecting light so much it acts as a light emitter in the character selection screen...
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Another thing that wasn't in the patch notes I just noticed: Vic Mignogna's VA (with Garrett and Somat) has been replaced.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • treknadi#8339 treknadi Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Another thing that wasn't in the patch notes I just noticed: Vic Mignogna's VA (with Garrett and Somat) has been replaced.

What realy? Ö_Ö Damn thats sad. =(
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    let's not drag real world stuff into this since it has nothing to do with the patch notes. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.