duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
Blog Posted Monday 4/19
Event starts Thursday 4/20
Event ends Thursday 5/4
Come on, man. Maybe just don't bother putting the day of the week? :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• metaliantmetaliant Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I thought that was a bit strange that an event would start on a Tuesday and not Thursday.
    OH MY GOD THEY KILLED JIM KIRK
    YOU TRIBBLE
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    metaliant wrote: »
    I thought that was a bit strange that an event would start on a Tuesday and not Thursday.

Maybe the days are right and the dates are wrong? /shrug
    But both 4/20 and 5/4 are Tuesdays.... :/
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It's amazing.. it's honestly just amazing.

Even after years of this kind of stuff.. it still happens. It's so basic, it's so simple.. and it's still just too hard for them to put correct dates and times.

I mean seriously.. it's just using the correct date.. how much more simple can it be?

It's funny when it happens a couple times, but week after week for years.. now it's just sad. :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    Wasn't one of the dates June 31st? Or was that February 30?

Cryptic roofpreading is legendary at this point, and unlocked for all platforms.
  • gymzquirkgymzquirk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    April 20th falls on a thursday in 2023. So we’re just getting a lot of lead time to prep for the event.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Whether it begins the 20th (Tues) or the 22nd (Thurs) it ends on May 4th supposedly so am thankful for the lengthier dilithium bonus days even though I don't have many VIP Mining tokens left, thanks Cryptic.
    edited April 2021
    Whether it begins the 20th (Tues) or the 22nd (Thurs) it ends on May 4th supposedly so am thankful for the lengthier dilithium bonus days even though I don't have many VIP Mining tokens left, thanks Cryptic.

We are grateful for the event, but it's not too much to ask for accurate information.

And please stop bolding all your posts, it's tacky and makes you look like you think your opinion is so important it needs to be highlighted.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    Yea and in the Event Window is looks like it starts tomorrow, maybe it will start then not Thursday cause that is the 22nd, and Event only goes by the date given not the day of the week it claims.

Guess we'll wait and see...

@ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Um the Red ALert is also supposed to start tomorrow LOL.
    While the current event is still going.

We are grateful for the event, but it's not too much to ask for accurate information.

And please stop bolding all your posts, it's tacky and makes you look like you think your opinion is so important it needs to be highlighted.

While I agree about the accurate information you should really concern yourself with just yourself & when I'm on my tablet I'll keep "bolding" my posts when & where I choose. One could say the same about your high-pedestal pretentiousness classlessness in trying to place an unsubstantiated narrative upon another's intent.
    your high-pedestal pretentiousness classlessness

Says the self righteous prick who thinks his opinions are so important they should be in bold.

Pot.. kettle.. black.
  • metaliantmetaliant Member Posts: 55 Arc User

Cryptic roofpreading is legendary at this point, and unlocked for all platforms.

Cryptic roofpreading? What's roofpreading? :D

OH MY GOD THEY KILLED JIM KIRK
    YOU TRIBBLE
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    metaliant wrote: »

Cryptic roofpreading? What's roofpreading? :D

It's what Cryptic does to catch speeling and gammer errors and make sure all infomation is acurate.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The lack of proofreading is deliberate at this stage. You can't possibly be called out about it EVERY Announcement and not take any corrective actions.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    The lack of proofreading is deliberate at this stage. You can't possibly be called out about it EVERY Announcement and not take any corrective actions.

You can if you simply don't care.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Honestly I kind of like the Tuesday start myself.
    0zxlclk.png
    Tuesdays are for Expansions and Seasons.

'I gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.'
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    your high-pedestal pretentiousness classlessness

Says the self righteous prick who thinks his opinions are so important they should be in bold.

Pot.. kettle.. black.

You stated "please stop bolding all your posts," so I didn't BOLD all of my response post & I mentioned I was on a tablet at that time & you still keep flaming/trolling lol why don't you go-over the majority of my posts & you'll see I don't but you won't because you seemingly crave attention, sorry if my BOLDING took a smidge away from you while you're trying to instigate. When you get upset like that remember to breathe.

Like the US Presidential Press Secretary who likes to be very precise with her statements. Did you mean to call him Rick or Enis? Figure that one out.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    ltminns wrote: »
    Tuesdays are for Expansions and Seasons.

Seems that has randomly changed as the Red Alert Event went live this morning for some reason. The previous event isn't even over yet, I guess they were tired of people complaining that they chained events one right after the other, so now they stack them on top of one another? :lol:
    You stated"please stop bolding all your posts"

And then you responded with a barrage of insults that was then countered with the same. Act like a child and you will be treated like a child.
This discussion has been closed.