test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you pay Zen to complete a mission?

2»

Comments

• fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I for one would not pay Zen for Misson Completion.
    I would keep at it even if I had to die 1000 times before it ended.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,596 Arc User
    I'd be fine with them adding it as an option. At the same time though, I don't understand why you'd want to do that.

If players don't enjoy playing the game, don't play it. If it's too difficult like in this case, then that issue needs to be solved in a different way. Jumping in the mission described here can be difficult, especially when you're being chased.

I've never done that part right the first time either because you only get the hint through some text that appears at the left side of the screen while you're watching your character run in the middle of it...

But IIRC, once you know when to jump, it's easy to complete it.

OP is stuck after days of trying on one section of one mission, and wants to complete it so their KDF recruit can complete that story arc.

I've felt the same way in games when running into one section I can't get past. You want to play the game, just not this one not-typical not-fun part of it that's holding you back.

like that effed up maze jump shoot thing where you are chasing harry kim around
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    As for the topic, I am not sure if it would be cost effective for the Devs to spend time adding this buyout option. I am not sure what it would take to code, and if they can't recoupe the dev hours needed through sales, it won't happen.

People said the same thing about being able to buyout Event Rewards to make up for a lack of time (or motivation), and it ended up working out quite well. And before that, formerly not being able to skip missions to get to whatever featured episode arc was in vogue.

Same could work with skipping playing through missions to get to the rewards and a completion tag for said mission, for a bit of Zen (and/or Dil options; serving as yet another sink too).

That's a good point - getting episode reward gear on a new character. I hate having to replay the same episode 3-4 times in a row to get a space or ground gear set. I'd rather play just once per character then pay something like 4K dil per gear piece to get the rest of the set.

Yes, I recently brought up the idea of episode reward gear in a Feedback thread
    Mission Replay for Sets
This discussion has been closed.