test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Composited Screenshot (Star Trek Generations Ending)

Comments

• highlyillogicalhighlyillogical Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Been gone a bit but I'm back with a new set of widescreen ones inspired by the films.

sCenOUA.jpg

HDh2cxU.png

XRZO00Q.jpg

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?
    et7hzTm.jpg

EifP7iS.png

m2XFubd.png
    oCjjKLi.jpg

U20Oyql.jpg

vEeUbch.jpg

4ELi6sm.png
    ABqhEaw.jpg
    3p9Kpsv.png
    JQIuPbR.png

0Ysh4eI.jpg

kA0XwC4.png

6MK5AVe.png

zL9Gnrf.jpg

IjPQqC8.png
    More Movie Inspired:
    IcTKeDq.png
    omcr3J1.jpeg
    xAOSTww.jpeg
    Continued:
    yC4MTfa.jpeg
    UgoI7X1.jpeg
    rzaatbc.jpeg
    Ode to the films:
    nXQvMD3.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    I call upon the guardians of this Realm to arise and unleash your power to banish this necro back unto the underworlds fiery pits of Hell. Step forth @darkbladejk @rattler2 @wingedhussar#7584 and release your wrath.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Eh... I think this one is probably good.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    eazzie wrote: »
    I call upon the guardians of this Realm to arise and unleash your power to banish this necro back unto the underworlds fiery pits of Hell. Step forth @darkbladejk @rattler2 @wingedhussar#7584 and release your wrath.

How rude.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Ode to the films:
    nXQvMD3.png

I really like this one. The rainbow-coloured Star Trek logo is nice, is that official?
    I call upon the guardians of this Realm to arise and unleash your power to banish this necro back unto the underworlds fiery pits of Hell. Step forth darkbladejk rattler2 "wingedhussar#7584" and release your wrath.

How rude.

Indeed, really inappropriate.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    edited April 2021
    I really like this one. The rainbow-coloured Star Trek logo is nice, is that official?

It is just something I threw together in Photoshop based off the TMP poster. I wish I was good enough to make anything official.

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Have you thought about making a "poster" of all the Enterprises, from Constitution to Sovereign? (maybe even Oddyssey) It'd look good I think, especially looking at that last one as it is so large.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Have you thought about making a "poster" of all the Enterprises, from Constitution to Sovereign? (maybe even Oddyssey) It'd look good I think, especially looking at that last one as it is so large.​​

I do them in 4K is why they are large but sometimes a bunch of ships look a bit off to me but you never can tell I might try that at some point.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User

How rude.

yeah. one would think he thinks himself a mod

WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Guys knock it off with the bickering. The rule for necroposting is 30 days after the last active post unless special circumstances apply, such as a bug report in the bug reporting part of the forum. In this instance I went back and checked the dates on the posts here. By the skin of their teeth, the posts are good and there is no necro here. Provided folks can keep it civil and on point this thread will be allowed to stay open. If not then it will close.

With that said, the person who reported what they believed to be a necro did the right thing even if this time it wasn't a necro. When posts are constantly necroed it clutters up the forum and makes it harder to get to other posts. Plus it can bring outdated info to the front page again and similar. If folks are unsure of something, by all means we will look into it. If action needs to be taken we will do so at that time. You may not always see what actions we take, nor can we discuss them but it will get looked at.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    aF2rZ2q.jpg
    KADfC6m.png

Zero Hour
    rtk7o7q.jpg
    Caretaker Pt. 1 & 2

bliDrD1.jpg
    ZhMMNoZ.jpg
    R4w3PN2.jpg
    gD21O9W.jpg
    fPHY8w0.jpg
    VQ4CJM5.jpg
    WFctp9k.jpg
    Sc33hfD.png
    e3M8iwB.png
    XFTMED6.jpeg
    QnAVvsf.jpeg
    R9owGsm.png
    4N7hmvp.jpeg
    Updated with Kronos One Skin
    M7H2oin.png

TMP Inspired
    Vj9Ie1X.png
    DIFSzwa.png

DS9/Voyager
    JY1qUwz.png
    bvpU1hk.jpeg
    P6dtrqw.png
    Doomsday
    TAAHcEb.png
    ptSoLpu.jpeg
    TNG
    V484qT4.png
    WMHrbun.png