test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you delete a ship (purchased from the c-store) can you reclaim it?

rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited April 2021 in The Academy
I bought the 10 pack of legendary ships.

I discovered a bug. If you claim a ship before the max level and say some slots are level locked, the items in those slots also never appear.
So a ship with 5/3 weapons claimed at say level 10...may only have 2/1 weapons. The slots still unlock as you level, but the weapons never appear.
As some of these ships have unique items for example the Kelvin timeline phaser emitters this is of concern.

I checked the store and the ship listed as 'purchased' so I cannot claim it again. But I was wondering if I deleted the ship...can I reclaim it again? Trying to find a workaround for this bug. Would rather not find out the hard way that the ship is gone forever if I try this... :)

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Yes, you can dismiss a C-store ship and then reclaim it.

Just be sure to take all your gear off of it including anything hiding in your visual slots.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    To my knowledge the only way to get the special weapons if they didnt appear at lev 10 is to delete ship and reclaim when your at level.
    As far as i know the slots open up without weapons in them, never had a ship that supplied weapons as it leveled.