test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Recruit Bug: New Romulus arc not completing

sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
Old Delta recruit has been finished the arc of New Romulus BUT has not been registers in the Tesseract Communications Receiver.

Reran all missions still nothing.
1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg

Comments

• ardhanari1ardhanari1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same problem. I checked my mission accolades to see what mission the game thinks I'm missing. Turns out it's "Hidden Camera," which is one of those cutscene mission that the game auto-triggers (and which I already completed waaaay back in the day). I can re-watch the cutscene with D'Tan no problem, but since there's no way to replay that mission, there's no way to get the game to recognize it as complete. So we're screwed until or unless Cryptic re-triggers Hidden Camera on us or marks it as complete for us.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    But it won't work if you equip from your inventory.

NOTE: At armory, you have to click each Popup, then select U and click the Popup to EQUIP your Rifle will update it.
    ╘ It will never update if experienced players try to do so from Inventory.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1261353/bug-delta-recruit-new-romulus-done-cant-claim-reward-old-delta-recruit
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Interestingly enough, I created my new KDF Delta Recruit character who is my first female Orion on Thursday. I finally got my Tesseract Device yesterday on that character. I then went on my old Fed Delta Recruit and was able to claim all the rewards from the arcs I completed on him as well as the New Romulus arc. So not sure why some people had that problem with them being incomplete. Very strange!
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    for any other people with said problem, open the mission journal, click on accolades tab and scroll down to new romulus accolade. it will tell you which mission wasn't registered as completed. repeating that one should complete the chapter and give you the reward.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.