test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items vanishing after renaming ship

sirrurgsirrurg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I had the Aegis Technological Research Set in my ships 'Visuals' slots. The ship is the Denorios-class Bajoran Interceptor.
After renaming the ship all three items vanished. They aren't in my inventory or the bank.
I tried both relogging and restarting the game but to no avail, the items seem to be just gone.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    When you mean renaming the ship, do you mean renaming it after decommissioning it and moving the items back from that ship to your new ship? I am not sure how items could vanish after a ship is renamed. Have you checked your other ships and their visual slots for the missing items?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • joska#5534 joska Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can someone help me
    I reached 21 levels, that is, the commander
    that's where I got to be able to take the new Ship
    I took the HEAVY CRUISER but I don't have a slot at all
    I have 8 empty slots for Ships and 4 Dry dock
    What should I do
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    joska#5534 wrote: »
    Can someone help me
    I reached 21 levels, that is, the commander
    that's where I got to be able to take the new Ship
    I took the HEAVY CRUISER but I don't have a slot at all
    I have 8 empty slots for Ships and 4 Dry dock
    What should I do

Probably should have made a new post to get a better response ;)

Also can you please reiterate you trouble? Seems contradictory as I read it... you don't have a slot but you have slots? that part seems contradictory, but also slightly irrelevant, I guess that is I am assuming you didn't get the ship.... as you hit those levels you get a ship slot specifically so you have room to claim those free lower tier ships..
  • joska#5534 joska Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    OK
    Up to level 40, I got a free ship, now at level 40, I can't get it but I took it, it's the second day and does not have a ship
    I havea free 8 slots
  • sirrurgsirrurg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    sthe91 wrote: »
    When you mean renaming the ship, do you mean renaming it after decommissioning it and moving the items back from that ship to your new ship? I am not sure how items could vanish after a ship is renamed. Have you checked your other ships and their visual slots for the missing items?

No, I mean I clicked on that little pen symbol next to the ship's name and put in a new one. Afterwards I noticed that the ship looks different now, checked the Visuals tab and saw that the items are gone.
    I have no clue how they can go missing either since it has never happened to me before, but perhaps there is a bug with that specific ship or something. I can go and check on my other ships though.

Edit: Nope, they are nowhere to be found on any of the ships in my active slots. Strangely even a rollback didn't help either. Of course I can easily replace them, but as I said, there might be a bug that perhaps should be looked into in a decade or two ;)