test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta recruits don't get any LTS rewards. Bug or working as intended?

airbornestrangerairbornestranger Member Posts: 18 Arc User
When playing Delta recruit characters, are we supposed to be locked out of our lifetime sub rewards?

Comments

• edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    LTS stuff starts unlocking at certain levels. Even for Romulan Republic characters who haven't picked an ally yet. (Some things might not unlock until picking an ally.) Haven't tested it, but if you have Cross Faction Flying unlocked, then I suspect the T6 LTS ships may unlock before you pick an ally. (Along with most of the older zen store ships, and some newer ones. Some of the zen-store ships may require you to pick an ally first. Like the Titan, ironically enough. But the Legendary D7 is available before you pick an ally, if you have cross faction flying unlocked.)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    LTS rewards mostly unlock at level 5, with a few other things unlocking at later levels, especially if you're playing under the banner of the Romulan Republic.
    By level 20, and having picked an ally, all the rewards should be available to you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/