test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] DOFF Mission, incorrect Acknowledge/Collect Rewards; can limits rewards!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited March 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just noticed this recently today on my Ferasan (KDF), so perhaps it only started since this last patch or two?

Certainly I'm not seeing any of the Rewards from completing those DOFF missions that say Acknowledge Report!

Only if they say Collect Rewards am I obtain the rewards! I saw it saying Acknowledge Report on 4-5 on my missions, I realized this after I saw Critical Success on one which said Acknowledged. :(

Note: I have noticed this on at least 3 toons today, though I perhaps missed paying attention on my first 2-3 I ran today. It doesn't seem to pass the first Success, Critical Success; or as I noticed on 2 other characters the Failure, or Disaster conditions (below) as later shown correctly below, at least in some cases strange enough.

sK4b4oI.png

@ambassadorkael#6946
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Strangely two of my Fed's had a Failures, and yet this was saying Collect Rewards not Acknowledge Report?

But in both those cases, it didn't award any rewards as it's first condition was also Failure, unlike the opposite case I identified (above).
    ╘ There where it said Success, or Critical Success strangely it gave ZERO rewards with Acknowledge Report shown!

NOTE: Not sure how often this occurs, 3 toons have only noticed this occurrence today. I only realized it after perhaps not paying close attention to perhaps the first 2-3 I ran through.

iwyPd9w.png
    0zxlclk.png
    edited March 2021
    Today I've noticed a few other that have Failure or Disaster yet still also say Collect Rewards, yet more interesting if you click Details -- then it later Reports Acknowledge Report? I'll have to wait and watch if a Success or Critical Success, that says Acknowledge Report, if I click details then allows me to Collect Rewards.

Still something about this needs to be corrected! Something is NOT passing the first condition, on to correctly say Collect Rewards or Acknowledge Report. The ones that are Successful can result in lost rewards...

'll keep watching this, still I suspect most aren't paying close enough attention; as I probably hadn't either for the first several days, or possibly longer...
    0zxlclk.png
    Strangely I've been watching this now for a few days, and while I haven't spotted any more Success or Critical Success with an Acknowledge Report loosing the Rewards...

I have noticed a few Failures or Disasters that have still say Collect Rewards, rather than Acknowledge, but those aren't quite as important as no reward is still the same result.

I'll try my best to watch the next little while and see how this progress.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited April 2021
    Seems only rarely do I see a Success or Critical Success that says Acknowledge; yet I'm 3-5x more likely to see Failure's that say Collect Rewards. Despite the fact there are none.

The real problem is where you get a Success, or Critical Success that says Acknowledge Report giving NONE.
    0zxlclk.png