test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5000 LOBE CRYSTALS DISAPPEARING

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Hello sec31#4104,

Your request (487547) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email or login to the support site and update it there.

Ovric (Arc Games)

Apr 11, 2021, 19:10 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response as we currently have a high volume of tickets in our system.

I understand that your 5,000 Lobi Crystals went missing. I've raised your concern to the higher level of support for recovery of the missing currency, however, I have yet to receive a response from them. For now, may I ask you to please post a new/separate thread on the official bug reports forum? This way, other players would also be made aware of the issue and they can provide additional feedback to it. Below are the steps on how to to this.

1) Log on the website by clicking "Sign in" on the upper right part of the screen.
2) Open this link: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports
3) Select "New Discussions" just below "PC GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS"
4) Provide the details of your report, then select "Post Discussion" located at the bottom part of the window.

After you post a bug report, please provide us the URL link to your post so we can document it. Also, it is possible that our Senior Game Masters will offer a character rollback to recover your missing Lobi Crystals. Please note that a rollback would completely reinstate your character to a set date and this process is irreversible. This means that you will lose your current progress and/or purchases until said date. Additionally, we are unable to set a specific time for the rollback so we'll set the date to the day before you last saw the missing Lobis. If you agree with this, please confirm if the affected character is "RED 5" and tell us where you kept/stored the missing currency.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Regards,
GM Ovric
Game Master

sec31#4104

Apr 10, 2021, 5:50 PDT

I WAS LOOKING FOR THEM AND THERE NOT IN BANKS OR ON ANY ALTS . I HAD THEM IN THE TIME OF 3/1/2021 AND FIND THEM MISSING 4 10 2021 AT 5;30 A.M.

I DID NOT DELETE ITEM

PLEASE HELP I NEED THEM BACK BEFORE 4/15/2021 EVENT STARTS

THIS IS A LIFE TIME MEMBER ACCOUNT / IM LEGALLY BLIND PLEASE SEND ANSWER IN CAPS ON FORMAT ITS THE ONLY I WILL BE ABLE TO READ ANSWER

Attachment(s)
pets.csv
C:/Program Files (x86)/Star Trek Online_En/Star Trek Online/Live/screenshots/tempss.jpg
This email is a service from Arc Games. Delivered by Zendesk
[VGGMLX-KMW6]

ADDITION TO THIS POST IS THAT I AM LEGALLY BLIND I MADE THAT DISTINCTION CLEAR WHEN I MADE THIS TICKET AND THE RESPONSE I GOT WHEN MY TICKET WAS ANSWERED TWICE SMALL PRINT I AM NOT ABLE TO DISTINGUISH THAT AND MAKE IT OUT AT ALL SO THIS PART OF THE POST IS KIND OF A COMPLAINT TOWARDS WHOEVER WROTE MY TICKET I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IN THE FUTURE IF TEXT WAS TYPED TO ME AND CAPITAL LETTERS AS A RESULT I WAS NOT ABLE TO READ ANYTHING IN THE ANSWER SO IF I'M NOT MAKING THIS POST CORRECTLY I CAN'T HELP THAT DOING MY BEST NEXT TIME PLEASE HAVE CAPITAL LETTER FORMAT WHEN A TICKET IS MADE FROM THIS ACCOUNT ARK GAMES ACCOUNT SEC31 ) SIMON#3203

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    @ambassadorkael#6946

PERHAPS HE CAN HELP.

CLICK ON HIS WHITE LINK ABOVE, THEN TRY SENDING HIM A POLITE MESSAGE. HE IS NICE AND KIND PERSON (CRYPTIC EMPLOYEE) WHO WILL TRY TO DO WHAT HE CAN, BUT THE DECISION ITS NOT HIS CALL. I KNOW HE RECENTLY BRUISED HIS TAIL BONE SO BEEN FEELING A LITTLE SORE LATELY SO BE PATIENT AS WELL.

UkJFa1U.png

I ALSO MYSELF TRY TO RIGHT CLICK AND PROTECT ANYTHING, I DO THAT FOR TOKENS OR WHATEVER, IT STILL ALLOWS YOU TO USE THEM BUT THAT MAY HELP IN FUTURE.

SO POLITELY EXPLAIN YOUR DISABILITY, AND CAPS ALLOWS YOU TO READ EASIER, SO ASK HIM FOR RESPONSE OR REPLY IN CAPS. THEN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. MAYBE HE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP.

TAKE CARE.
    & WARM REGARDS.

FOR: @sec31#4104
    0zxlclk.png