test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloak/Decloak Bug

Kurrattoln@Fae Aerith

Noticed this bug on both my T6 BoP, and now my T6-X Defiant, Cloaking gets 'stuck' in the 'on' position. This leaves me unable to decloak and attack, redering the ambush effect and requirement of KDF Recruit exceptionally difficult to complete.

Noticed it mostly seems to 'bug out' when using the "combat cloak" function to cloak while in combat. Tried to ignore it for awhile, but it's gotten me kicked from a few teams for claims of freeloading.

I kind of remember this being the reason I didn't play Rom/KDF for a very long time...
You dont need a reason to help people...

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Yep that Bug been around for years and still remains unfixed, they say it is because they can't seem to replicate it, but most players don't seem to have that problem, it replicates for us over and over again.
  • mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    It’s propagated to the new Alliance Raider’s combat cloak from the last event as well. I stopped using that ship altogether and went back to my Universe-class battlewagon. The Temer really has a glass chin something fierce.
  • shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Cruising the forums, noticed this hasn't been fixed so I figured it could use a bump.

Suggestion for a simple fix - move decloak to a separate button/icon, always usable. This would let you force your ship out of cloak, even if the cloak button didn't switch.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    It should have been fixed by now, and I thought it was. They fixed not only the battle cloak but the on/off special abilities for ships like the Section 31 and the Saucer separation on the galaxy classes. Are you saying those issues are still happening?
  • shadowpheonix787shadowpheonix787 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I don't know about others, but my Defiant still does it, although much less frequently. I hadnt used it in a long time because of that, then started using it again recently. That bug happened once, and I was on here the next day so I bumped it.