test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help removing R7 role toons

hgdreddhgdredd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Ive got a gamer in "My" fleet that is turning it toxic, unfortunately he has 2 toons at the R7 rank, how do i get these toons out of that role without waiting 2 weeks for each? I need them removed immediately before anymore damage is done. Please help me someone, ive invested to much to let tgem trash it
StarKiller@KILLER CMDR on XB1
Tagged:

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    hgdredd wrote: »
    Ive got a gamer in "My" fleet that is turning it toxic, unfortunately he has 2 toons at the R7 rank, how do i get these toons out of that role without waiting 2 weeks for each? I need them removed immediately before anymore damage is done. Please help me someone, ive invested to much to let tgem trash it

You should have an option to kick from fleet remove from fleet. If a fleet owner or a high ranking fleet officer is to read this please assist. But for now I'll put a shout put to @darkbladejk @rattler2 @wingedhussar#7584 who should be able to advise you on this

I see you also posted this in feedback. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1261260/i-need-help-removing-2-leadership-toons-r7 Just a friendly note It isn't wise to do multiple posts
  • hgdreddhgdredd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yes i realized i posted there by mistake, sorry!!!
    Thank you, i was told by another gamer i could not do remove from fleet. He said r7 cannot remove r7, i have no clue. Im at work atm, but i need thus info badly before i lose my fleet
    This is on xbox
    Thank you, i was told by another gamer i could not do remove from fleet. He said r7 cannot remove r7, i have no clue. Im at work atm, but i need thus info badly before i lose my fleet

No worries but the mods aren't too keen on multiple threads You don't want to feel their wrath LOL. But seriously they should be able to advise you

No i dont want their wrath, i tried to remove the other post, but no option
    Ty demote will be the way then
    Ok how about their alt whom is also r7, will the demote affect their abilities on the alt aswell?
    Alright, thank you so much, this is being dealt with swiftly
    Alright, thank you so much, this is being dealt with swiftly

Glad you're sorted TY @westmetals
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    As I am a PC player... I can only assume the same systems on PC are in play on XBox. So... I can only suggest what has been suggested, demote the toxic leader to remove the leader protections. Depending on the severity of the toxicity... might have to report 'em too for said behavior.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »
    As I am a PC player... I can only assume the same systems on PC are in play on XBox. So... I can only suggest what has been suggested, demote the toxic leader to remove the leader protections. Depending on the severity of the toxicity... might have to report 'em too for said behavior.

Thanks Rattler \\//
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    I may not have this quite right but the demotions are one character at a time and take two weeks. If the other player has more than one character at rank 7 they can use it to remove the demote pending flag on their other toon.
  • snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Reports about harassment and toxic behaviour are never taken seriously by Cryptic or PWE staff, so no bother.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    I lead my own fleet and I can give a bit of info here on the fleet side of things, but you're not going to like it. The way it's set up you would need to demote the person's 2 toons from rank 7 to rank 6 before you can boot them. Unless you're able to demote them or they decide to leave on their own, nothing can be done to remove them. You can start the demotion clock at any time on his toons, but you will have to do it one at the time, and even then he can use his second toon to reinstate the first and stop the clock. As much as it may suck this is a security measure meant to protect fleets and prevent theft of fleets. Generally by and large Cryptic will not get involved in these sorts of things as it's considered a fleet matter and things like this are generally viewed as a "he said she said" type of situation. If Cryptic were to get involved every time folks in a fleet had issues, that's all they would ever deal with. Otherwise what one person considers toxic another may not. While you've not yet given us a reason to doubt your claims, right now all we have is your word to go on, much like Cryptic would have and why they generally don't interfere in fleet matters save for very very VERY specific circumstances.

Now with that said, if you have evidence of the toxicity you can present to Cryptic, especially if it rises to the level of harassment or similar, then they may very well take action. Unless you have something that's just so over top they can't afford to let it slide, then don't expect an immediate result as it will take time for them to investigate and make a decision. If it's severe enough then they might take action.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • alienok#5676 alienok Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @hgdredd said:
    > Ive got a gamer in "My" fleet that is turning it toxic, unfortunately he has 2 toons at the R7 rank, how do i get these toons out of that role without waiting 2 weeks for each? I need them removed immediately before anymore damage is done. Please help me someone, ive invested to much to let tgem trash it

Thanks for this question, I've also had such problem
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    I guess it's smart to not promote anyone else to R7. I'm curious how this turned out for the OP
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine